05-02-2014, 04:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, I'm new here on this forum, I was able to read a lot of content here, absolutely brilliant work you have done with GT5.

I'm using Garage Editor 1.3.1 now to buy cars I like and recently unlock DLC tracks (thanks to Adam Toth!!!)... BUT... I couldn't unlock Spa Francorchamps track... Adam Toth has revealed the unlock code 261119 for the DLC tracks, I can see Twin Ring Motegi, Speed Test and Route X, but I can't see Spa on the track list...how could I add this track to the list? Could you help me guys, please?

Many many thanks for your patience...

PS.: If you could help me, it's nice to see some DLC cars unlocked too (like Honda HSV, Aston Vantage, Aventador, etc etc)
Last edited by raphaelnariga ; 05-02-2014 at 04:42 PM.
05-09-2014, 02:18 AM #2
ryd3r
Little One
Thats weird, im on 2.11 but the code works for me unlocking all the tracks, try to use the code with another save and see if works...there is no code to unlock dlc cars.
05-09-2014, 06:58 AM #3
Spa Francorchamps is not in GT5, no risk to find it lol
05-09-2014, 06:25 PM #4
ryd3r
Little One
Originally posted by Zeb06 View Post
Spa Francorchamps is not in GT5, no risk to find it lol

Yes it is.
05-09-2014, 07:29 PM #5
Originally posted by ryd3r View Post
Thats weird, im on 2.11 but the code works for me unlocking all the tracks, try to use the code with another save and see if works...there is no code to unlock dlc cars.

I was using the 2.15 save, Spa wasn't showing on my track list menu, just SSRX and Twin Ring...so I deleted everything and I started from zero, when the system asked for update I have applied and I let the downloads begin, so I stopped in one of those downloaded files and I noticed I wasn't playing the 2.15 version, but the 2.05 version and the Spa track was there! BUT Twin Ring not...so I restarted the game, let downloads going to a certain point and I stopped again. I was in 2.09 (if I'm not wrong) and the Twin Ring was there...the secret for this code is the version of your game, the most updated 2.15 game doesn't show all the tracks, outdated versions does.

The following 2 users say thank you to raphaelnariga for this useful post:

Eat_Ur_Food, ryd3r
05-11-2014, 02:36 AM #6
ryd3r
Little One
Maybe with this code will work on 2.15 , some guy put it on another thread

The following user thanked ryd3r for this useful post:

raphaelnariga
05-13-2014, 09:49 PM #7
UPDATE: After some tests, here are the results! Both tests unlock the same tracks...I have tested version after version since 2.01 (GT5 XL)...Strange that the tracks remained intact...Now I got Spa and SSRX tracks and not Twin Ring, in 2.15 version...my first test I got Twin Ring and SSRX, but no Spa...I don't understand anything now...hahahahahahaha
05-15-2014, 03:04 AM #8
ryd3r
Little One
Mmmm its a shame, you tried with the code of my previous post?
05-15-2014, 08:15 PM #9
Originally posted by ryd3r View Post
Mmmm its a shame, you tried with the code of my previous post?

Yeah I did...with both codes mentioned here...I'm lost...but one thing is right, I never could unlock ALL tracks, just some of them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo