05-24-2014, 10:53 AM #1
smuttysy
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've downgraded GT5 back to 2.11 to mess around with the accumulation of all the knowledge gleaned over the years of hexing, but have just one single stumbling block to overcome.
Anybody know where the hex address is that flags the cars as "shared"?
There are cars I have set as shared, but I can't remove them from share without connecting the game, which will then requests an update, negating the downgrade itself.
Pretty sure this is a really simple one that I've overlooked a thousand times before, but up to now it's not been required, so I've never really looked for it.
I only use hex, so a reference point and distance from would be greatly appreciated. (eg. xx bytes before/after body code)

Many thanks in advance
07-02-2015, 08:05 PM #2
I'd like to know this as well. While we're at it, which value determines if a B-Spec driver is shared or not? I have 2 or 3 drivers stuck and can't use them. Did you find anything since you posted? I guess we have to determine the rough location and go from there with trial and error?

EDIT: Found the You must login or register to view this content. for drivers. Look for the first coloured value, 52 55 for not shared. Maybe you're able to find the same values for cars.
Last edited by MLP4LIFE ; 07-05-2015 at 02:13 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo