12-08-2014, 06:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,
I have downgraded my GT5 to 2.11 and I know how to swap, add and remove parts but I cannot seem to get any mulitpliers working, I am changing them to various numbers on Garage editor but whenever I go in game my car has no power and uncontrollably slides in straight lines as if it's on ice. What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it?
Thank you very much!

Edit: I have just tried putting x3 multiplier on a S14 it went from ~150hp to 118hp...
Last edited by Breww ; 12-08-2014 at 06:53 AM.
04-29-2015, 07:26 PM #2
c-s
Save Point
Originally posted by Breww View Post
Hello NGU,
I have downgraded my GT5 to 2.11 and I know how to swap, add and remove parts but I cannot seem to get any mulitpliers working, I am changing them to various numbers on Garage editor but whenever I go in game my car has no power and uncontrollably slides in straight lines as if it's on ice. What am I doing wrong and how can I fix it?
Thank you very much!

Edit: I have just tried putting x3 multiplier on a S14 it went from ~150hp to 118hp...

When you're sliding everywhere do you just go through all the gears and never gain traction. You probably have too much power or your gears are to short.

If you want some power in your S14 multiply the HP by about 7 to 9, because that gives it a lot of HP but not too much to make it go crazy.
05-06-2015, 06:23 AM #3
Originally posted by s View Post
When you're sliding everywhere do you just go through all the gears and never gain traction. You probably have too much power or your gears are to short.

If you want some power in your S14 multiply the HP by about 7 to 9, because that gives it a lot of HP but not too much to make it go crazy.

Theres no traction at all as in the car slides as if there is ice everywhere so braking doesn't do anything, accelerating doesn't do anything and steering does nothing. Also no matter what I put the multiplier at nothing seems to work.

Something must be wrong with what I'm doing but I cannot tell what.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo