03-07-2013, 02:58 PM #1
duff77
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After nearly a year of not playing GT5 I have decided to share my game save with anyone who wants it. I worked hard on this game spending every day on it for weeks to complete the licenses all in gold. I've over 1000 cars including all the Red Bull X2010 plus some from the s vettel challange. Must admit I did earn all my money from either rubber banding or doing all the glitches when we used to be able to get under the track. I think there is a couple of endurance races left to do the game is 97% complete with level 40 A and B. It probably isnt anything special now with all the hybrids and being able to modify to get any cars you want. I will unlock the save to any console all you need to do is add your psn id account info using bruteforce save editor or something. I not sure of the rules if im allowed to post it on here or not. Just let us know and I will put it up later.

The following 3 users say thank you to duff77 for this useful post:

ryd3r, skruff
07-25-2013, 12:56 AM #20
Default Avatar
juanm96
Originally posted by duff77 View Post
After nearly a year of not playing GT5 I have decided to share my game save with anyone who wants it. I worked hard on this game spending every day on it for weeks to complete the licenses all in gold. I've over 1000 cars including all the Red Bull X2010 plus some from the s vettel challange. Must admit I did earn all my money from either rubber banding or doing all the glitches when we used to be able to get under the track. I think there is a couple of endurance races left to do the game is 97% complete with level 40 A and B. It probably isnt anything special now with all the hybrids and being able to modify to get any cars you want. I will unlock the save to any console all you need to do is add your psn id account info using bruteforce save editor or something. I not sure of the rules if im allowed to post it on here or not. Just let us know and I will put it up later.

Men the link is down
08-09-2013, 10:16 PM #21
Default Avatar
w2sjw
I'd like a copy of this save as well - can you please re-up the file?

Thanks!
10-03-2013, 06:34 AM #22
Default Avatar
Gecka80
please post the save again
11-02-2013, 06:38 PM #23
you can also rebuild it with PS3 Resigner Tools ill give link to it! No Virus or Survey!

You must login or register to view this content. <----------

There u go EnjoySmile
05-04-2016, 02:26 AM #24
I tried using the link to download the save and it is broken can someone anyone please send a link to download this save. Please and thank you. The fate of my GT career is on the line.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo