03-07-2013, 02:58 PM #1
duff77
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After nearly a year of not playing GT5 I have decided to share my game save with anyone who wants it. I worked hard on this game spending every day on it for weeks to complete the licenses all in gold. I've over 1000 cars including all the Red Bull X2010 plus some from the s vettel challange. Must admit I did earn all my money from either rubber banding or doing all the glitches when we used to be able to get under the track. I think there is a couple of endurance races left to do the game is 97% complete with level 40 A and B. It probably isnt anything special now with all the hybrids and being able to modify to get any cars you want. I will unlock the save to any console all you need to do is add your psn id account info using bruteforce save editor or something. I not sure of the rules if im allowed to post it on here or not. Just let us know and I will put it up later.

The following 3 users say thank you to duff77 for this useful post:

ryd3r, skruff
03-10-2013, 11:46 AM #2
Default Avatar
Sheyk90
Hi! Could you upload your save game to put on my ps3 with the FTP?? thanks Winky Winky

The following user thanked Sheyk90 for this useful post:

03-10-2013, 11:00 PM #3
duff77
Keeper
Here is my save.You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked duff77 for this useful post:

03-10-2013, 11:13 PM #4
You don't need FTP, just rebuild it with Aldotools.

The following user thanked xXtidusFRXx for this useful post:

03-11-2013, 12:19 PM #5
You can rebuild with brute force, thx duff! Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The following user thanked Aventador777 for this useful post:

03-11-2013, 03:30 PM #6
gringito
Save Point
dont work for me when i start the game i have all but "0" car why?

The following user thanked gringito for this useful post:

03-11-2013, 06:40 PM #7
duff77
Keeper
I tried it on my other console and it worked fine but just in case I have put up another save I had backed up. You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked duff77 for this useful post:

03-12-2013, 01:05 PM #8
Default Avatar
Sheyk90
Originally posted by duff77 View Post
I will unlock the save to any console all you need to do is add your psn id account info using bruteforce save editor or something. I not sure of the rules if im allowed to post it on here or not. Just let us know and I will put it up later.

I've downloaded the bruteforce save editor but I don't know how I add my psn id account to the savegame. Could you help me with it?? thanks Winky Winky
03-12-2013, 04:46 PM #9
duff77
Keeper
You need to open your gt5 save into bruteforce and press set PARAM.SFO as Template and select use current PARAM.SFO. Then open the save I uploaded and double click PARAM.SFO. This will open the PARAM.SFO Editor. Account ID box should be blank so click Account ID... button this will put your account details into box. Click save and it will ask to overwrite click yes to everything. Close the editor and the press update account and copy PARAMS select yes to everything again and that should work.
03-24-2013, 10:01 AM #10
Confused as to weither there are any additional cups after completing the base throphys for completing online events any info appreciated

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo