05-23-2013, 06:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

We've had threads about a NGU Gran Turismo 5 Race Night before but this time I'm going to make sure it happens!

So a lot has been happening on Gran Turismo 5 over the past few months, you've had modded cars, exploits all sorts of stuff. So I'm going to have to set some ground rules for when we're racing.

Rules:

1) No modded cars are allowed during a race! If you're using a modded car of any kind I'll kick you from the lobby.
2) No ramming into people, we want a clean fun race. Not a race full of idiots going backwards round the course.
3) Have fun Smile

PSN - cjh1122

Leave a suggestion below of what tracks you'd like to see, what conditions, cars, race setups you would like and I'll take them all into consideration.

Online Status: Online

The following 11 users say thank you to Sheldon Cooper for this useful post:

JordanCarr, 420, B o n e, Ben, Harry, JP, matt0897, NeedaLifeSoon, Toke, ResistTheSun, Vectriixx
05-26-2013, 04:48 AM #11
This will be returning soon, but for this week it's Battlefield 3! :y:
05-26-2013, 11:24 PM #12
Kush Friendly
Originally posted by Toke View Post
and never ever ever ever ever ever ever eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr told me :cry:

I gave you my main PSN fgt! The one I made for BO2 which I always use... the STi one lol. This other one was my old one and has all my GT stuff on it.
05-27-2013, 12:03 AM #13
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by 420 View Post
I gave you my main PSN fgt! The one I made for BO2 which I always use... the STi one lol. This other one was my old one and has all my GT stuff on it.

u gave me ur skype which u never even excepted my details never a psn
05-27-2013, 12:06 AM #14
Kush Friendly
Originally posted by Toke View Post
u gave me ur skype which u never even excepted my details never a psn

oh shit skype.. kinda forgot about that :troll: add me on psn lets play GT later
05-29-2013, 11:32 PM #15
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Too bad my main PS3 is still on 2.11 (and won't be updated - running OFW :evilSmile, I can't join online races :cry:

Just for the record, the old one running 2.12 is short of an YLOD. So no online races either :yuno:
06-03-2013, 11:19 PM #16
EdwinM777
Bounty hunter
Will this be up and running soon or will it be taken over by BF3 month?
06-08-2013, 01:41 PM #17
EdwinM777
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Sheldon
This will be returning soon, but for this week it's Battlefield 3! :y:

It's about to be the 3rd week of BF3 and there still hasn't been one race night that I am aware of. Is there going to be a race night or will it be rained out by BF3? If there aren't any races then the tread should be closed.
06-23-2013, 05:07 PM #18
punkybear2102
Level 2 trustworthy
I'm up for it Smile

PSN - punkybear210298
06-23-2013, 05:27 PM #19
Selky
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sheldon

We've had threads about a NGU Gran Turismo 5 Race Night before but this time I'm going to make sure it happens!

So a lot has been happening on Gran Turismo 5 over the past few months, you've had modded cars, exploits all sorts of stuff. So I'm going to have to set some ground rules for when we're racing.

Rules:

1) No modded cars are allowed during a race! If you're using a modded car of any kind I'll kick you from the lobby.
2) No ramming into people, we want a clean fun race. Not a race full of idiots going backwards round the course.
3) Have fun Smile

PSN - cjh1122

Leave a suggestion below of what tracks you'd like to see, what conditions, cars, race setups you would like and I'll take them all into consideration.

Online Status: Online

Cool , I ever wonder if they'll do a NFS hot pursuit tournament :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo