05-25-2013, 10:49 AM #1
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); plz, read this before downloading!!

first of all i would like to thank everyone who, one way or another, helpt me create this save!

a special thanks to; Slim355 & q-k, LucaTurilli, Bounkass, Ramanujan & YaaaaYo, Nickolas47 & predator13, Jakkub, xXtidusFRXx, SnakeBitteni, Murky1, my Belgium friends and so mutch more...

a very special thanks to; RAZERMAN!! that dude is just simply awesome!!

WARNING 1; I strongly recommend to only download my save for OFFLINE USE!! (update 2.11) i changed my name and flag with the secret menu so if you do a timetrial or drifttrial, you will have no flag next to your name and YOU WILL GET BANNED!!!

WARNING 2; do not add anything to this save before deleting items you don't want! my filesize; 6208kb, max filesize; 6290kb! if you pas the limit, the file will be damaged and you won't be able to use it again.

so, what do you get...

cars;
-FULL garage (2000 cars)
-ALL different models
-ALL standard racecars in all theyre different colors
-ALL standard musclecars in all theyre different colors
-ALL unpaintable cars painted
-a few cars with painted standard rims
-ALL stealth models
-ALL chromeline models
-gamestop camry nascar
-camaro "edge special"
-the 2 "sample cars"
-ALL GT academy cars
-100+ realistic hybrids (all renamed!)
-X2010 JP flag color
- the 3 5g's
-ALL DLC cars (DLC install needed!!!)

gear;
-1025 different helmets (all sendable!)
-915 different suits (all sendable!)
-13 special outfits (all sendable!)

parts;
-ALL hidden tuningparts (x100!)
-ALL hidden tyres (x100!)

paints;
-49 rare paints (x10)

tickets;
-ALL birthdaytickets (x10)
-ALL leveltickets (x10)
-special cartickets (x10)
-total tickets; 1020!

ALL horns
ALL museumcards
MAX credits; 9.999.9999.999.999.999.999

stats;
-A-spec level 40
-B-spec level 40
-ALL races gold (no tools used)
-ALL special events gold (without cheating)
-ALL licenses gold (without cheating)
-FULL stats B-spec drivers
-custom names B-spec drivers (Top Gear crew)
-custom suits B-spec drivers

PS; it will take arround 1.5 hours to update pictures of all cars!

feel free to post any comments or suggestions! Winky Winky

file ready to resign!!

You must login or register to view this content.

ENJOY!!!

Last edited by DoN-WaKiTa ; 07-19-2013 at 03:25 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to DoN-WaKiTa for this useful post:

4saken, atrnex, H!ddenFr!end, JK83, LucaTurilli, luislaperica, Maxmaxmax13, Nickolas47, nnumber1psn, ohhImpreza, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, razerman, rolyat, ryd3r, Ryuji, thegod35
05-26-2013, 11:28 AM #20
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
when it says that the data is from a differnet user, just agree to upload data.

What do you mean by that?
05-26-2013, 02:36 PM #21
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by DoubleTurk View Post
What do you mean by that?

the game will ask you if you want to upload data from a other user, agree when it does. you should be fine.
05-28-2013, 12:12 PM #22
razor546PL
Gym leader
Dude i dont know how u did it. when i looked at all chromeline cars i could drive them but their names changed to their original. only lambo chromeline stayed with modded name and its the only chromeline car i can drive. its automaticaly renaming itself after u select it. it doesnt allow game to update it and make it DLC only. Would be awesome if u made all cars like that because then we could drive all of them
05-28-2013, 01:00 PM #23
Ryuji
Haxor!
use the triangle button to select the car from garage, this prevent (!) sign when you use a DLC car. if you already got a (!), copy again your backup from usb pendrive to your console.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Huge work my friend, my respect and admiration. Nice work on that cars.
05-28-2013, 02:48 PM #24
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by razor546PL View Post
Dude i dont know how u did it. when i looked at all chromeline cars i could drive them but their names changed to their original. only lambo chromeline stayed with modded name and its the only chromeline car i can drive. its automaticaly renaming itself after u select it. it doesnt allow game to update it and make it DLC only. Would be awesome if u made all cars like that because then we could drive all of them

like Ryuji said, press triangle to select a car or to go to settings. i use this method myself and the cars will stay available. reload your back-up and you should be fine.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Originally posted by Ryuji View Post
use the triangle button to select the car from garage, this prevent (!) sign when you use a DLC car. if you already got a (!), copy again your backup from usb pendrive to your console.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Huge work my friend, my respect and admiration. Nice work on that cars.

thx Ryuji!!! much appreciated!! i have spend a lot of time in to that save.
06-01-2013, 10:53 PM #25
amazing save,

by the way are you a fan of Initial D and Drift?
06-02-2013, 02:23 AM #26
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by niak View Post
amazing save,

by the way are you a fan of Initial D and Drift?

thx!

what do you mean with initial D? yes, i'm a fan of drifting. Happy
06-02-2013, 07:48 AM #27
Initial D is a anime about drifting and the car is a AE86 (your main car in the save)

I'm a member of a drift team, our team is Drift team 67, you can find us on facebook.
06-02-2013, 01:46 PM #28
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by niak View Post
Initial D is a anime about drifting and the car is a AE86 (your main car in the save)

I'm a member of a drift team, our team is Drift team 67, you can find us on facebook.

i deleted my facebook account Winky Winky

remenber; don't do a online drifttrial with my save if you don't want to get banned!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo