10-22-2013, 03:42 AM #1
TravAU
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All cars got reset.

The online service of Gran Turismo 5 will undergo maintenance during the following hours:

Start: 22/10/2013 04:00 BST
Finish: 22/10/2013 06:00 BST

During the maintenance, it will not be possible to connect to any of the online services.

*Please note that the exact times of the maintenance may slightly vary.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TravAU ; 11-24-2013 at 11:08 AM.

The following 2 users groaned at TravAU for this awful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, ϟ c0rruption ϟ
10-22-2013, 11:06 PM #20
Originally posted by TheLazyDonkey View Post
Just updated, and nothing happened to my cars. And garage editor 1.6 still works (cept for the body) but that never worked for me). Got rid of the 100,000,000 bhp cars though, so im fine with it.

All my cars reverted and Garage editor 1.6 wont work for me.
10-22-2013, 11:21 PM #21
TravAU
Little One
Originally posted by tacoxd View Post
LOLLLLLL that's because you clicked auto 74 on the new garage editor xD Luca is who made it, so he made it say his name instead of 74, showing he is responsible for the making of your car basically.

ohh hahaha, ive never noticed his name there before
10-23-2013, 06:13 AM #22
Originally posted by voodoovaj View Post
Well, on the bright side, not everything was reverted. If you don't open your body swaps in the garage then it doesn't revert.

Tested. Changed car, went to a track, viewed the car from the exterior camera, switched to another car, etc. All good on that front. I would imagine colour swaps are also ok, but I did not test that.

All cars revert. Currently only thing I have found that still works is removing the spoilers. Other than that nothing actually swaps.
10-23-2013, 10:06 AM #23
The last car I made before the update reset. After the update I tried to do a swap and the game wont even fucking load. Guess back to another back up. But all of my other modded cars are still functional.

Edit: All cars reset.... :(
Last edited by swirvtheman ; 10-23-2013 at 10:19 AM.
10-23-2013, 02:51 PM #24
Originally posted by thegreat111 View Post
All cars revert. Currently only thing I have found that still works is removing the spoilers. Other than that nothing actually swaps.

Did you view it in the garage? The chassis under the body was reverted to match, but the car is still there. In the garage view, the name stays the same. Maybe the donor car is to blame? Or are you talking about swapping after the 2.15 update has been applied?
10-23-2013, 06:30 PM #25
Damnit you bastards no more updates move on to GT6 ill still be playing GT5 with my swaps damn u PD move on.This is like the 3rd or fourth time you have done this you know we bounce back.I guess Ill be strictly on GTA 5 and TDU 2 for my driving fix for a month or two. Damnit im going to miss my turbo and engine swaps a Stage 5 turbo v6 2010 Camaro V8 killer coome on how much more creative can ya get.PD is trying to take away creativity the bastards.
10-23-2013, 09:43 PM #26
Originally posted by voodoovaj View Post
Did you view it in the garage? The chassis under the body was reverted to match, but the car is still there. In the garage view, the name stays the same. Maybe the donor car is to blame? Or are you talking about swapping after the 2.15 update has been applied?

View in garage and it didnt revert until I change into the car in my lounge. All cars reverted. I dont do body swaps. Looking through code last night and found a lot of differences and things have been moved. I talking swapped cars on 2.14 then updating to 2.15.
10-24-2013, 02:49 PM #27
Originally posted by thegreat111 View Post
View in garage and it didnt revert until I change into the car in my lounge. All cars reverted. I dont do body swaps. Looking through code last night and found a lot of differences and things have been moved. I talking swapped cars on 2.14 then updating to 2.15.

Well, then you didn't read my post very well Smile - I said not everything reverted because my body swaps are still in place.

Edit - also, downforce changes are not affected. If they are, because of a chassis reset, you can reapply them.
Last edited by voodoovaj ; 10-25-2013 at 03:09 AM.
10-24-2013, 05:56 PM #28
instead of fixing the many bugs that still have the game put more updates stupid just to annoy
(I'm really fucking of losing all the realistic cars that i made)!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo