THREAD: links to download of sco to adc in customized mod menu
  1. 08-17-2018, 01:44 AM
    gabriel556's Avatar
    gabriel556
    Save Point
    gabriel556's Avatar
    gabriel556
    Save Point
    8
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Aug 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    please anyone know where i can download sco to add in customized menu mod ? gta iv
    Last edited by gabriel556 ; 08-17-2018 at 02:10 AM.

  2. 08-17-2018, 01:49 AM
    DH63's Avatar
    DH63
    Retired Staff
    DH63's Avatar
    DH63
    Retired Staff
    325
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    Aug 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by gabriel556 View Post
    please anyone know where i can download sco to add in customized menu mod?


    What game are you looking for script files for? GTA V?
  3. 08-17-2018, 02:08 AM
    gabriel556's Avatar
    gabriel556
    Save Point
    gabriel556's Avatar
    gabriel556
    Save Point
    8
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Aug 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DH63 View Post
    What game are you looking for script files for? GTA V?


    no, for gta iv...
  4. 08-17-2018, 02:16 AM
    DH63's Avatar
    DH63
    Retired Staff
    DH63's Avatar
    DH63
    Retired Staff
    325
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    Aug 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by gabriel556 View Post
    no, for gta iv...


    Sorry, I didn't see the game you mentioned at the end. I'll do some digging around and then edit this post when I find something for you.

    I've contacted a user who is great with GTA mods.
    Last edited by DH63 ; 08-17-2018 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Contacted James reborn

  5. 08-17-2018, 02:20 AM
    James reborn's Avatar
    James reborn
    This might Load....
    James reborn's Avatar
    James reborn
    This might Load....
    611
    Posts
    15,252
    Reputation
    Dec 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by gabriel556 View Post
    no, for gta iv...


    Download OPEN IV and watch tutorials simple search how to modify update.img ps3 gta4 <- search that and your set Smile
  6. 08-17-2018, 02:31 AM
    gabriel556's Avatar
    gabriel556
    Save Point
    gabriel556's Avatar
    gabriel556
    Save Point
    8
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Aug 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DH63 View Post
    Sorry, I didn't see the game you mentioned at the end. I'll do some digging around and then edit this post when I find something for you.

    I've contacted a user who is great with GTA mods.


    actually, I edited after you ask ahahaha but thanks for help :]
  7. 08-17-2018, 02:35 AM
    gabriel556's Avatar
    gabriel556
    Save Point
    gabriel556's Avatar
    gabriel556
    Save Point
    8
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Aug 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by James View Post
    Download OPEN IV and watch tutorials simple search how to modify update.img ps3 gta4 <- search that and your set Smile


    yes i do that but not find the sco :/ already searched in site openiv and nothing, sorry for my english ahhahaha im speak only portuguese
  8. 08-17-2018, 02:36 AM
    James reborn's Avatar
    James reborn
    This might Load....
    James reborn's Avatar
    James reborn
    This might Load....
    611
    Posts
    15,252
    Reputation
    Dec 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by gabriel556 View Post
    yes i do that but not find the sco :/ already searched in site openiv and nothing, sorry for my english ahhahaha im speak only portuguese


    sco is in the update.img

    extract update.img off ps3 and edit it into open IV and drag your sco into update.img into OPEN IV
  9. The Following User Thanked James reborn For This Useful Post: