Post: [TEST|PS3/XBOX| TBogT] The Pink House Mod Menu on TBogT
12-04-2012, 06:30 PM #1
Schnittlauch
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo,

Please test this for me i actually planned to release The Pink House Menu for every version, GTA IV, TBOGT and TLAD DLC, The Complete Edition and the EFLC disc edition for all platforms, BUT i will need more time and wont release it today and of course i dont have every version so...

... test them on ur version and report here...

...if u cool.

But better then nothing and pretty untested at all, i started this lil thread to hopefully get a bunch of testers who check every single mod in there and report here if somethings wrong. yes, its not only taking... i need to know if this works on every version b4 i continue doing for other versions i dont even have.. i will put them all into the Pinkhouse Thread after u tested this one.

Install:

For this first TBogT only version, you will need the original update.img if you have the DLC of TBogT otherwise your game wont start.

I put it in there its the 1.4MB Size update.img which goes in the GTA IV USRDIR. (if u playin on back up disc version of EFLC [like i do] u wont need to do that step, theres no update.img)

- Replace the script.img and the script_network.img in the DLC directory of Tbogt.

- Bring it up in Singleplayer with 663 (MOD) in ur mobilephone

- Press L3+R3 in Multiplayer.

News?

Added latest XMC

Added Fixed ThreeSocks v.1.3 (handling bugs removed, works now)

Added New Map Mods, rally course(bring up with KB, press NUM like the most of them) and The Caddy Butcher

Changed Some of the Menu entries

Download this first version for TBoGT:

You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE: This is a test thread, please dont spam with questions not belong in here.If u dont know how to install, start google ur way there are tons of tuts on this..

Add: FLAIRCUT if u old enough

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Last edited by Schnittlauch ; 12-04-2012 at 06:42 PM.
12-04-2012, 06:46 PM #2
Default Avatar
DeNo
any chance for the source codes?
12-04-2012, 07:30 PM #3
tony.b.stard
Bounty hunter
i will try it later m8.let you know
12-04-2012, 11:55 PM #4
Maakux
Save Point
Only problem: I cannot seem to add any mods in any slots. I have compiled XMC 3.5p, and tried to put it into the loader as lemon1.sco. The game loops when it attempts to load the game. May need to patch the EBOOT or something.

Also, the phone pops up. If I remember correctly, on GTA IV, the mod is suppose to terminate the phone so it does not pop up when you use the buttons for the mods. It seems to only happen for EvilB's trainer at the moment.

Other than that, nice job!
12-05-2012, 12:19 AM #5
Schnittlauch
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Maakux View Post
Only problem: I cannot seem to add any mods in any slots. I have compiled XMC 3.5p, and tried to put it into the loader as lemon1.sco. The game loops when it attempts to load the game. May need to patch the EBOOT or something.

Thank you! U can add everything just make sure the file size will stay under 3800KB script.img file size. If u add something and u go above game will loop like you said.. delete something then. in ur case mmxx005.sco is not needed anymore cuz its xmc 3.0
12-05-2012, 12:24 AM #6
Maakux
Save Point
Originally posted by Schnittlauch View Post
Thank you! U can add everything just make sure the file size will stay under 3800KB script.img file size. If u add something and u go above game will loop like you said.. delete something then. in ur case mmxx005.sco is not needed anymore cuz its xmc 3.0

Thank you for letting me know. The SCO file I compiled weights in at a whooping 148kb, and mmxx005.sco is only 26kb. Hmm... Oh, and it is lemonX.sco, right? Where X is the number, blah, blah.

I think I'd need to remove quite a bit to stop the looping.

Is it possible to stop the phone from popping up? Not sure what is in play for GTA IV. Also, sometimes the game will crash when changing colours using Three-Socks' trainer; can be rather annoying.
12-05-2012, 12:58 AM #7
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Thank you for letting me know. The SCO file I compiled weights in at a whooping 148kb, and mmxx005.sco is only 26kb. Hmm... Oh, and it is lemonX.sco, right? Where X is the number, blah, blah.

Is it possible to stop the phone from popping up? Not sure what is in play for GTA IV. Also, sometimes the game will crash when changing colours using Three-Socks' trainer; can be rather annoying.

i added the XMC 3.5 private to pinkhouse fine. With a lot more stuff i added.
Just replace XMC 2.0 or any other in there and rename your .sco to mmxx006 etc...

try this You must login or register to view this content.
12-05-2012, 01:49 AM #8
Schnittlauch
Do a barrel roll!

XMC 3.5 is only 148kb uncompressed.

The phone popping up on ThreeSocks Trainer u right, but not on EvilBs. And the crashing while changing colors never effect me. Tip: Back up ur game then its more stabile. What version u playing on?

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
i added the XMC 3.5 private to pinkhouse fine. With a lot more stuff i added.
Just replace XMC 2.0 or any other in there and rename your .sco to mmxx006 etc...

try this You must login or register to view this content.

i will check ur edit of XMC Smile But its confusing that u link it here cuz its TboGT only Thread and you put this in IV only menu.. link ur .sco here would be nice and save some time
12-05-2012, 02:15 AM #9
Maakux
Save Point
I worked out what it was. The menu, as-is once downloaded contained a file called main.sco. When I was editing the archive, I was importing the compiled script... that was also called main.sco. So, effectively, I was removing main.sco (Seems quite important to the mod menu), and replacing it with a mod menu (XMC 3.5p).

So, before I imported it, I named lemon1.sco, rather than import it as main.sco, then rename it to lemon1.sco.

Took me a while to work it out. Do you happen to know which SCO file is Three-Sox Trainer v1.3 (shut down fast)?

I want to swap that out with a modified version that will kill that bloody phone when I press the 'up' directional button.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

XMC 3.5 is only 148kb uncompressed.

The phone popping up on ThreeSocks Trainer u right, but not on EvilBs. And the crashing while changing colors never effect me. Tip: Back up ur game then its more stabile. What version u playing on?

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

i will check ur edit of XMC Smile But its confusing that u link it here cuz its TboGT only Thread and you put this in IV only menu.. link ur .sco here would be nice and save some time

I brought EFLC from PSN, as I could not mod it otherwise. I haven't backed it up, not sure if I can since it is more or less backed up anyway itself.

Not sure if you know or not, but the source for XMC was released on PSX-Scene, 3.5 Preview. I obviously took the source, enabled the 'private' mode, compiled it, and shoved it into Pink House.
12-05-2012, 08:58 AM #10
Yo,

Please test this for me i actually planned to release The Pink House Menu for every version, GTA IV, TBOGT and TLAD DLC, The Complete Edition and the EFLC disc edition for all platforms, BUT i will need more time and wont release it today and of course i dont have every version so...

... test them on ur version and report here...

...if u cool.

But better then nothing and pretty untested at all, i started this lil thread to hopefully get a bunch of testers who check every single mod in there and report here if somethings wrong. yes, its not only taking... i need to know if this works on every version b4 i continue doing for other versions i dont even have.. i will put them all into the Pinkhouse Thread after u tested this one.

Install:

For this first TBogT only version, you will need the original update.img if you have the DLC of TBogT otherwise your game wont start.

I put it in there its the 1.4MB Size update.img which goes in the GTA IV USRDIR. (if u playin on back up disc version of EFLC [like i do] u wont need to do that step, theres no update.img)

- Replace the script.img and the script_network.img in the DLC directory of Tbogt.

- Bring it up in Singleplayer with 663 (MOD) in ur mobilephone

- Press L3+R3 in Multiplayer.

News?

Added latest XMC

Added Fixed ThreeSocks v.1.3 (handling bugs removed, works now)

Added New Map Mods, rally course(bring up with KB, press NUM like the most of them) and The Caddy Butcher

Changed Some of the Menu entries

Download this first version for TBoGT:

You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE: This is a test thread, please dont spam with questions not belong in here.If u dont know how to install, start google ur way there are tons of tuts on this..

Add: FLAIRCUT if u old enough

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Does not work, No menu In single player, Load BoGT and It just loads for about 15 minutes then crashes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo