Post: GTA IV: Superman Mod for Consoles [PS3/XBOX] - by EvilB
01-14-2013, 04:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EvilB has released a Superman mod for GTA IV. This mod once exclusive to only the PC version of GTA IV, has made its way to consoles thanks to our resident developer EvilB. This mod looks great! Take a look at the impressive video below of this mod. Great job to Nixolas1 & EvilB bringing this Mod to the PC & Consoles. Checkout all the work from the GTA IV modders here at PSX-Scene in the official GTA modding forum located here at PSX-Scene.

Superman Mod for Consoles [PS3/XBOX]

Ok here it is Superman Mod for Consoles,
im still having trouble with the ptfx so they have been left out for now this only TBoGT for now ill get IV up sometime soon. Have fun

PS3 Controls :

Flying On/Off = R1 + DPAD DOWN
Fast = R2
Brake = L2
Land = Square
Speech = L1
Plane Mode On/Off = R1 + DPAD UP
R2 + Triangle = Increase Idle Speed
L2 + Triangle = Decrease Idle Speed

DOWNLOAD

You must login or register to view this content.

CREDITS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nixolas1 (original pc script)
EvilB (porting to console)

The following user thanked xX7MoD_UaE for this useful post:

Norway-_-1999
01-15-2013, 02:43 PM #2
tony.b.stard
Bounty hunter
this mod is pretty cool.
01-15-2013, 03:37 PM #3
xByNovaa
Space Ninja
Jailbreak? Non Jailbreak?
01-17-2013, 05:28 PM #4
TheKodingKobra
Do a barrel roll!
You, Sir, Are A BEEEEAAAASSSSTTT!.
Yea.
I Love It.
:P
01-17-2013, 07:15 PM #5
I was unsure to click this post, but seeing that was totally worth it Smile
01-20-2013, 03:11 AM #6
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by UaE View Post
EvilB has released a Superman mod for GTA IV. This mod once exclusive to only the PC version of GTA IV, has made its way to consoles thanks to our resident developer EvilB. This mod looks great! Take a look at the impressive video below of this mod. Great job to Nixolas1 & EvilB bringing this Mod to the PC & Consoles. Checkout all the work from the GTA IV modders here at PSX-Scene in the official GTA modding forum located here at PSX-Scene.

Superman Mod for Consoles [PS3/XBOX]

Ok here it is Superman Mod for Consoles,
im still having trouble with the ptfx so they have been left out for now this only TBoGT for now ill get IV up sometime soon. Have fun

PS3 Controls :

Flying On/Off = R1 + DPAD DOWN
Fast = R2
Brake = L2
Land = Square
Speech = L1
Plane Mode On/Off = R1 + DPAD UP
R2 + Triangle = Increase Idle Speed
L2 + Triangle = Decrease Idle Speed

DOWNLOAD

You must login or register to view this content.

CREDITS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nixolas1 (original pc script)
EvilB (porting to console)

cool how do i add it in
01-28-2013, 01:12 AM #7
Evil, props man... I gotta download this and test it out. But is there any linx to private scrips for eflc / tce? If any one else can help me that b cool too. I have open iv but it's not running right mayb I'm missing something?
08-29-2015, 10:03 AM #8
Natjosh
Bounty hunter
Deleted :(
04-22-2016, 12:05 PM #9
RobbieMc20
Bounty hunter
04-22-2016, 12:29 PM #10
# 1
Banned
good times :'Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.