Post: [XBOX/PS3] Major Distribution v6.1 Loader + Menu BEST GTA IV MOD MENU!
08-26-2014, 03:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MAJOR DISTRIBUTION V6.1 LOADER CONTENT :
Updated to V6.1 + rearranged downloadfolders for ease of use.
This time Devils Design made some things different. The modmanager will be released with Devils choice of mods he uses every now and then. he kept it standard, not oversized. However he coded every single mod .sco he could lay his hands on inside it so you can customise the loader to your needs with the mods of the devs u prefer. There is a downloadfolder and a text file where u can see what u can add yourself to your scripts. So no more Full or Core Versions - You put it together yourself. .sco's that are not in the script will not display. From the moment you add them, they will be where you see it in the text file.

How to add stuff to ur scripts : You must login or register to view this content.
IIV NATHAN VII made a very nice and clear tutorial on this!

-Special credits go to EvilB and PSX Colt for help with some stuff in code for Extend.
-Special thanks to ICECOLDKILLAH and Three-Socks for the original loader source that is used as a base.
-Modloader MD V6.1 made by Devilsdesign
-Extend and Extend+ made by Devilsdesign and @IIV NATHAN VII
-Credits for the loader to all developers that made the included mods.

Extra addons : (See text file)
name them addonmenu1.sco - addonmenu10.sco

Extra Mapslots : (See text file)
name them extramap1.sco - extramap10.sco

Autoloading scripts :
When u want to autoload things : name them aload1.sco / aload2.sco/aload3.sco

Protection :
Autoloaded @IIV NATHAN VII new V5 protections menu

Extend V6 included!

Have fun with this Smile

Credits go to every single creator of mods in the loader. Which names are respected, as you can see. A Big Thank You to all these developers for all their hard work on them.

Note: The scripts int he download have all the .sco's he chose to release so u can use them straight away. However if u want to add anything, feel free to add them to the .img scripts using openIV.

The modloader as released is how Devil uses it, nothing more, nothing less --> Devils choice.

Do NOT add all possible .sco's to ur scripts because u will go oversided and not be able to play (freeze or infinite load).

- You could add like 10 - 15 .sco's extra to your scripts and even more (not sure for xbox) - maybe some of you guys can put a light on this on what the maximum is.

-For ps3 combo there is a limit in update.img of 185 files.
-For ps3 GTAIV only there is a .sco limit in update.img of 256 files all together.
Since i included 182.sco files it means for example you can add to GTAIV PS3update.img up to 70 extra .sco files.(IF you dont use it in combo)

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to BossManAbz for this useful post:

Sabotage, Pula, Script Kiddie

The following 9 users groaned at BossManAbz for this awful post:

BrutalExHale, ekm, Esker, Kryptus, Loz, Mauzey, Rebuged, Restrain, Swaqq
08-26-2014, 07:28 AM #11
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by Bleh1337 View Post
Try to get rep by posting someone else's work. Copied it straight off from 7s.

He has 22 post and you're saying he is trying to get rep? smh
08-26-2014, 08:42 AM #12
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by Bleh1337 View Post
Your point is? Nothing, your reply was pointless. Facepalm

im saying why would he need rep he is trying to give a mod menu out for gta iv and put it in the wrong section it doesnt even look like he wants rep. just because he didnt make the menu and wants to post it doesnt mean he wants rep
08-26-2014, 09:02 AM #13
Yo did I read wrong lol. GTA IV? Tf is this lol.
08-26-2014, 10:13 AM #14
FROSTY_GLACEON
Pokemon Trainer
I had fun playing GTA IV Smile
08-26-2014, 10:20 AM #15
i still play gta 4 so thanks Happy
08-26-2014, 10:35 AM #16
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Thanks dude Smile see if a mod can move this for you though Winky Winky
08-26-2014, 01:34 PM #17
Originally posted by BossManAbz View Post
yes i accidently put it in the wrong thread ;0 but i assure you this is the most best menu with most options! Devil Designs did a good jobSmile

of course, they spent their time working on a gta iv menu when they could be making a GTA V menu.
08-26-2014, 01:37 PM #18
drmengel
Do a barrel roll!
Why no modderator dont move this SH*T to gta4 section ?

Gta4 mod menu --' wtf that do in the gta5 section ??

The following user thanked drmengel for this useful post:

Pula
08-26-2014, 10:42 PM #19
ResistTheMods
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
lol ur download is fucked Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo