06-22-2016, 02:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys.

First off thank you soo much for taking a look at this thread.

I am trying to figure out which copy of GTA IV will i need to obtain in order to run the game normally through webMAN MOD? I tried BLES00229 (Base Game) & BLES01128 (Complete Edition). I got the complete edition to run with a fix, but it was really annoying having to quit the game just to switch from GTA IV and EFLC.

(For some reason, after loading TBoGT, it would only let me load TLaD. It would not let me switch back to the base game, and when i did restart the game, the save for the base game wouldn't load. It would have to be manually loaded. Just a big pain in the a** in general.)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

CFW: REBUG 4.78 DEX

UPDATE: I ended up just using the BLES01128 version with the fix. If anyone can tell me how to fix the issue with not being able to switch from the base game back to EFLC and vice-versa, that would be freaking amazing. Thank you!
UPDATE 2: I cant seem to get online. I keep getting "Cannot connect to service provider. Please try again later". I installed the 1.02 patch and replaced the eboot in it with the fix (otherwise i would get infinite loading screen) Please help :(
UPDATE 3: From everything i tried, it seems that there is no way to get GTA IV to run internally PLUS have access to multiplayer. Just ended up buying the game off the PSN store.
Last edited by xFlairMods ; 06-25-2016 at 02:36 AM.
06-24-2016, 11:43 PM #2
skyline0964
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xFlairMods View Post
Hey guys.

First off thank you soo much for taking a look at this thread.

I am trying to figure out which copy of GTA IV will i need to obtain in order to run the game normally through webMAN MOD? I tried BLES00229 (Base Game) & BLES01128 (Complete Edition). I got the complete edition to run with a fix, but it was really annoying having to quit the game just to switch from GTA IV and EFLC.

(For some reason, after loading TBoGT, it would only let me load TLaD. It would not let me switch back to the base game, and when i did restart the game, the save for the base game wouldn't load. It would have to be manually loaded. Just a big pain in the a** in general.)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

CFW: REBUG 4.78 DEX

UPDATE: I ended up just using the BLES01128 version with the fix. If anyone can tell me how to fix the issue with not being able to switch from the base game back to EFLC and vice-versa, that would be freaking amazing. Thank you!
UPDATE 2: I cant seem to get online. I keep getting "Cannot connect to service provider. Please try again later". I installed the 1.02 patch and replaced the eboot in it with the fix (otherwise i would get infinite loading screen) Please help :(

GTA IV is just one of those games... It you run on internal it will give you a black screen and load forever. I use the complete edition running off a 32GB flashdrive. Game runs like a charm with GTA V, TLAD and TBOGT running mods. As for switching DLC I think you're forced to quit the game and reload.
06-25-2016, 01:47 AM #3
Originally posted by skyline0964 View Post
GTA IV is just one of those games... It you run on internal it will give you a black screen and load forever. I use the complete edition running off a 32GB flashdrive. Game runs like a charm with GTA V, TLAD and TBOGT running mods. As for switching DLC I think you're forced to quit the game and reload.

Thanks for the reply. I just ended up buying it off the psn store. Everything works great now. I just wish i could get it to run through multiman. Im still trying to figure it out.
06-25-2016, 02:28 AM #4
skyline0964
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xFlairMods View Post
Thanks for the reply. I just ended up buying it off the psn store. Everything works great now. I just wish i could get it to run through multiman. Im still trying to figure it out.

last I checked it's near impossible to get GTA V/Complete (retail disc) to run off internal. I searched thread after thread online just to get GTA V working internally. No cigar.
06-25-2016, 02:32 AM #5
Originally posted by skyline0964 View Post
last I checked it's near impossible to get GTA V/Complete (retail disc) to run off internal. I searched thread after thread online just to get GTA V working internally. No cigar.

Yeah i just tried getting the PSN version onto MultiMan. Still wont work. It seems to be because the EBOOT.bin file is un-decryptable. Not sure why. Oh well, i guess i gotta keep the game on my xmb instead of a neat folder where all my games are located :( #FirstWorldProblems

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo