08-28-2013, 05:37 PM #1
TheGreatestSyn
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i recently did some research and found out that GTA V online will NOT be accessible on launch day. Rockstar have said that it will be "made as a free download on the first of October".

So what do you guys think? Rockstar are pretty much making us play the story mode until the 1st October.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked TheGreatestSyn for this useful post:

Swifter
08-28-2013, 10:44 PM #2
Ozy
Hurah!
Originally posted by Dying
i recently did some research and found out that GTA V online will NOT be accessible on launch day. Rockstar have said that it will be "made as a free download on the first of October".

So what do you guys think? Rockstar are pretty much making us play the story mode until the 1st October.

You must login or register to view this content.

i reckon there's no problem with that, you get to to know the game abit more before you rush straight online. not that i would anyway.
08-28-2013, 10:54 PM #3
Fine with me. the single player looks beyond fun anyway

The following user thanked CoDyMoDz1000XD for this useful post:

TheGreatestSyn
08-30-2013, 06:27 PM #4
Toke's Pwny
Do a barrel roll!
GTA is known for its single player. But it's good that they are giving us the online later. I won't be forced by my friends to play online instead of playing the story mode first!
08-30-2013, 10:51 PM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
was hoping online would come with the disk, so how is it going to swap between singleplayer and multiplayer so fluidly, unless its just a redeem code that unlocks it?
08-31-2013, 03:48 AM #6
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by xLew
was hoping online would come with the disk, so how is it going to swap between singleplayer and multiplayer so fluidly, unless its just a redeem code that unlocks it?

See if they did that, Xbox would need like 4 discs lol.
08-31-2013, 11:05 AM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Bugga View Post
See if they did that, Xbox would need like 4 discs lol.

im thinking 6-9 this time if its as big as they says xD

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Gommy, Modus
08-31-2013, 03:34 PM #8
Bichote
Former Staff
I always play single player first :p
09-01-2013, 07:58 AM #9
I think they need more time designing the Multi-Player because of there being so much stuff that needs to be created. Extending the time period for online, might be the only way they can finish on time.
09-02-2013, 05:19 PM #10
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Xplobbyneeded View Post
I think they need more time designing the Multi-Player because of there being so much stuff that needs to be created. Extending the time period for online, might be the only way they can finish on time.

are you on drugs?
they've been developing this for nearly 5 years, was meant to be released in spring.

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

Eddie-Lucas

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo