Post: is anyone else suprised that this game hasent leaked yet???
09-08-2013, 01:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i thought it would have definitely been leaked by now. it would be funny if it didn't leak until a day before the release. if thats the case ill just play it when i get mine from amazon on the 16trh or 17th... rockstar is really doing a good job on keeping this game from leaking. usually big games like this leak 2 weeks before release. its not like its going to hurt the sales if it leaks. because if you plan on not buying the game and only pirating it, thats what your going to do regardless when/if it leaks before release... i guess its just so the story doesn't get out there early and to avoid spoilers come to think about it.
Last edited by urbananonymous ; 09-08-2013 at 01:38 PM.
09-08-2013, 03:29 PM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
i give it this thursday/friday people will start getting it early.
09-08-2013, 05:12 PM #3
kaduna
Gym leader
I cannot see the game getting to the 17th without it being leaked somewere, it's just impossible to stop. The bigger the game, the more attention the pirates give it! Like Lew said though, late next week i can see a few videos starting to pop up
09-08-2013, 05:46 PM #4
Alt
Banned
No because who would leak an epic game like this?

Like Lew said, people will start to get it early anyway.

CAN NOT WAIT
FOR
THIS
GAME

omdsfopm03ru9u90jaw3j e02j0j3e Enzo
09-08-2013, 06:29 PM #5
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
It's tempting to search for leaked gameplay but I don't want to spoil it. But I am sure people will get the game early and leak it like crazy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo