09-08-2013, 08:45 PM #1
Infamous.
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I haven't been on NGU for a while but decided to let my fellow residents in on a way to GTA V early (approx. 4 days before release) at no extra cost. A small family run business I know in Sheffield is selling the game early. If anybody is interested in this please PM me and I will provide details there.

Game will be available on Xbox 360 and PS3 on either the 14th, 15th or 16th but most likely the 14th.
09-12-2013, 12:24 AM #11
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xLew
fuck it! pre-ordered with simply games! i can sell one and make my money back if not profit either way

Will I get it early 100%? Because it's £5 dearer from where I pre-ordered from so I don't know whether it's worth canceling tears
09-12-2013, 02:29 AM #12
its never a definite... just gotta get lucky if anything. nut never 100%
09-12-2013, 03:45 PM #13
Beats
Platinum Seller
Originally posted by 10084
Will I get it early 100%? Because it's £5 dearer from where I pre-ordered from so I don't know whether it's worth canceling tears

i cancelled mine , it said there dispatching on Monday , I ordered mine off amazon there dispatching on saturday
09-12-2013, 07:53 PM #14
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by 10084

Originally posted by urbananonymous View Post
its never a definite... just gotta get lucky if anything. nut never 100%

got the email today saying there shipping out money, i may just cancel my pre order with them, looks like i wont be ordering with them no more, i need to find another one that ships early now.

Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post
i cancelled mine , it said there dispatching on Monday , I ordered mine off amazon there dispatching on saturday

SwA... any proof theyre shipping out sat? seems a weird day to send out?
09-12-2013, 08:06 PM #15
Beats
Platinum Seller
got the email today saying there shipping out money, i may just cancel my pre order with them, looks like i wont be ordering with them no more, i need to find another one that ships early now.

I have just contacted Amazon by Live Chat and they have told me they are dispatching my game on Saturday 14th September, with first class delivery option.

However, I know someone who has ordered using the one day delivery option and contacted Amazon and they told them its despatching on Monday 16th September.

So this is my take on whats happening:

Alll orders using 'expedited ' or 'one day' delivery methods will be dispatched on Monday 16th September because it is sent using a next day service via courier and is guaranteed next day.

Orders placed with the 'first class' (Royal Mail) delivery method will be dispatched on Saturday 14th September because it is not a guaranteed next day service and therefore they are allowing 2 working days to get to you to avoid any disappointment.

Regarding R* request to all orders not to be despatched before 16th September. It appears only Game.co.uk has come forward and said they are respecting the request. Please do take note it was only a request from R* and not a demand.

Just contact live chat if you want to know when they will be despatching.

The following user thanked Beats for this useful post:

Swifter
09-12-2013, 08:24 PM #16
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!

I got the email that it will be despatched Monday to today as I preordered with them in the end, maybe it's because R* gave out that warning? I'm not gonna cancel my order because it'll just come on Tuesday like anywhere else.
09-13-2013, 08:08 AM #17
xLew--
Former Staff
yeah they did contact them. there will be some places that will ship early though, people have already started to receive them
09-13-2013, 08:35 AM #18
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post
I have just contacted Amazon by Live Chat and they have told me they are dispatching my game on Saturday 14th September, with first class delivery option.

However, I know someone who has ordered using the one day delivery option and contacted Amazon and they told them its despatching on Monday 16th September.

So this is my take on whats happening:

Alll orders using 'expedited ' or 'one day' delivery methods will be dispatched on Monday 16th September because it is sent using a next day service via courier and is guaranteed next day.

Orders placed with the 'first class' (Royal Mail) delivery method will be dispatched on Saturday 14th September because it is not a guaranteed next day service and therefore they are allowing 2 working days to get to you to avoid any disappointment.

Regarding R* request to all orders not to be despatched before 16th September. It appears only Game.co.uk has come forward and said they are respecting the request. Please do take note it was only a request from R* and not a demand.

Just contact live chat if you want to know when they will be despatching.

this is what they said to me.

You must login or register to view this content.

gonna be monday for every option.
09-13-2013, 11:34 AM #19
Beats
Platinum Seller
this is what they said to me.

You must login or register to view this content.

gonna be monday for every option.

They sent me a email -

It was a pleasure chatting with you earlier today.

I’ve checked your order # ---------- for Grand Theft Auto V and can see that it was placed on 12 September 2013 with First Class delivery selected.

Rest assured that we’ll dispatch your order prior to the release day, with the intention that it arrives with you on the actual release day.

Please note that changes made to your order between now and the date of dispatch may affect its Release Day Delivery eligibility.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo