09-08-2013, 08:45 PM #1
Infamous.
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I haven't been on NGU for a while but decided to let my fellow residents in on a way to GTA V early (approx. 4 days before release) at no extra cost. A small family run business I know in Sheffield is selling the game early. If anybody is interested in this please PM me and I will provide details there.

Game will be available on Xbox 360 and PS3 on either the 14th, 15th or 16th but most likely the 14th.
09-08-2013, 10:07 PM #2
Beats
Platinum Seller
Originally posted by Infamous. View Post
Hey guys, I haven't been on NGU for a while but decided to let my fellow residents in on a way to GTA V early (approx. 4 days before release) at no extra cost. A small family run business I know in Sheffield is selling the game early. If anybody is interested in this please PM me and I will provide details there.

Game will be available on Xbox 360 and PS3 on either the 14th, 15th or 16th but most likely the 14th.

do they deliver?
09-08-2013, 10:21 PM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
i need to find one down in kent!

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Alt, TheMultiMoDz
09-09-2013, 12:01 AM #4
SooIced
Gym leader
I thought R* was holding off shipping until the 16th?
09-09-2013, 12:02 AM #5
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Infamous. View Post
Hey guys, I haven't been on NGU for a while but decided to let my fellow residents in on a way to GTA V early (approx. 4 days before release) at no extra cost. A small family run business I know in Sheffield is selling the game early. If anybody is interested in this please PM me and I will provide details there.

I get all games early where I live 100% but I rather pay the price at the PS store and get a extra copy free.
09-09-2013, 12:57 AM #6
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
[url]www.simplygames.com[/url] this is a uk site it gets you the game early and its free postage 100% legit Winky Winky

The following user thanked ϟ c0rruption ϟ for this useful post:

Swifter
09-09-2013, 11:36 AM #7
Beats
Platinum Seller
Originally posted by ker1988 View Post
You must login or register to view this content. this is a uk site it gets you the game early and its free postage 100% legit Winky Winky

Thanks man I cancelled my order from amazon and bought it from that website :y:

The following user thanked Beats for this useful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ
09-09-2013, 08:46 PM #8
xLew--
Former Staff
if i hadnt of preordered mine with shopto for £40 i would of got it with simply games as they do deliver early!
09-09-2013, 08:50 PM #9
xLew--
Former Staff
fuck it! pre-ordered with simply games! i can sell one and make my money back if not profit either way

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Beats, Richard.
09-10-2013, 09:21 AM #10
WILSON3000
Pokemon Trainer
Unless you can go direct to this shop or any dodgy shop or person claiming to sell you the game early then stick to legit sites or shops or don't be complaining when you get robbed for your money. I know a person who works in a major game shop & they are not gettin the game delivered till the 15th just one day before. I'm not going to risk giving someone the chance of ripping me off just so I can have the game 1/2 days early

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo