Post: How to get GTA 5 early in Canada and most parts of the world!!
09-09-2013, 01:23 PM #1
Extintive
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys just wanted to share some information regarding how to get GTA 5 early, I mostly get my games a week early from a some retailer who gets those games from someone 1 week before release date of any game only because he's a friend of mine and i just pick it up from his house when he tells me he has it.If you live in Canada try this Saturday and Sunday at any Dr Flee market near you because their only open on weekends so they sell the games the weekend before release also in the "UK "try going to preorder on this website You must login or register to view this content. .They will ship the game 4 days early for free Smile. As of other parts of the world try going to a small retail shop ( not gamestop/eb games ) and ask them they might be able to help you. Hope this helped :0
- NGU Smile BruTaLiTy Smile
09-09-2013, 01:35 PM #2
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by another user
Hey Guys just wanted to share some information regarding how to get GTA 5 early, I mostly get my games a week early from a some retailer who gets those games from someone 1 week before release date of any game only because he's a friend of mine and i just pick it up from his house when he tells me he has it.If you live in Canada try this Saturday and Sunday at any Dr Flee market near you because their only open on weekends so they sell the games the weekend before release also in the "UK "try going to preorder on this website You must login or register to view this content. .They will ship the game 4 days early for free Smile. As of other parts of the world try going to a small retail shop ( not gamestop/eb games ) and ask them they might be able to help you. Hope this helped :0
- NGU Smile BruTaLiTy Smile

So.. I clicked the link... had a little look... it does not say they will deliver it 4 days early, it says it will be delivered by the release date... so there's no saying that you will definitely get it early Winky Winky
09-09-2013, 07:22 PM #3
Extintive
Bounty hunter
They deliver it on friday or monday on the week it comes out Smile
09-09-2013, 08:53 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
So.. I clicked the link... had a little look... it does not say they will deliver it 4 days early, it says it will be delivered by the release date... so there's no saying that you will definitely get it early Winky Winky

i had black ops 2 like 5 days early and last of us 3 or so days early Winky Winky just preordered with them a min ago, lets hope i get it early too, if i do i may consider getting all of my games from them.
09-10-2013, 01:10 PM #5
Soldier.
The Legend
Might give it a try, but I'm always that guy who has bad luck with these things... probably get it 5 days late LOL
09-10-2013, 08:11 PM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
Might give it a try, but I'm always that guy who has bad luck with these things... probably get it 5 days late LOL

go for it bruv, if you get it late ill be the same.
09-12-2013, 12:45 PM #7
They got asked when they are posting them out on twitter and they said Monday:

"Hi, All GTA V orders will be shipped Monday for expected delivery on release date. Thanks"
09-12-2013, 07:51 PM #8
xLew--
Former Staff
got the email today saying there shipping out money, i may just cancel my pre order with them, looks like i wont be ordering with them no more, i need to find another one that ships early now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo