10-05-2013, 07:25 PM #1
Fred
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guy's, well I had a great idea of doing a Grand Theft Auto Online Tournament! Anybody can enter! I thought this would be fun! This is currently only for ps3, if anyone wants to do an xbox one message me and i'll try to squeeze it in!

Ok so here's how it will work. Their will be 16 players in the game, including myself. I must be in the game at all times to make sure everything goes fair and smooth. The winner will get a certain amount of money. This amount has not be decided yet do to me losing all my money and having to restart so I will update this thread when I get a lot more money and decide the amount. I obviously don't want to give away all my money so I do have to save a good amount. I will accept any donations if anyone is willing to donate some money! Right now my goal is at least 50k, but not sure if that will work right now. If I don't get enough money before the list fills up, i'll have to put an entry fee. This will not be that expensive, maybe 20, undecided if I do, do it. So this is how it will work. Their will be 16 players as I said, also including myself. Then I will be on someones team to make it fair. Then the winners of the lobby will battle it out again so then it will be a 4 vs 4 instead of a 8 vs 8. Then it will go down to 2 vs 2 and then 1 vs 1. I will kill myself in the 1 vs 1 so I don't interfere. So you get the concept. Its not that hard.

Ok so just post below you would like to be in this. Remember this is just a beta pretty much so if this works out i'll definitely do more! Good luck to everyone who participates! I will be updating this thread often and if this goes well i'll definitely do more Remember, this won't start until we get a full 15 players, 16 including me.

UPDATE: Entry fee is 10k! This will make it a lot more risky and challenging!

Participants:

1. Risq
2. Gommy
3. Smexeh
4. Process1337
5. ZaRk-3RaQi
6. ShinigamiUzi
7. Fatpabs
8. XxEriCxX
9. xX-oGTemp0-Xx
Last edited by Fred ; 10-16-2013 at 10:19 PM.
10-05-2013, 08:33 PM #2
Leal
Pepe #1 Fan
Originally posted by fredrock View Post
Hey guy's, well I had a great idea of doing a Grand Theft Auto Online Tournament! Anybody can enter! I thought this would be fun! This is currently only for ps3, if anyone wants to do an xbox one message me and i'll try to squeeze it in!

Ok so here's how it will work. Their will be 16 players in the game, including myself. I must be in the game at all times to make sure everything goes fair and smooth. The winner will get a certain amount of money. This amount has not be decided yet do to me losing all my money and having to restart so I will update this thread when I get a lot more money and decide the amount. I obviously don't want to give away all my money so I do have to save a good amount. I will accept any donations if anyone is willing to donate some money! Right now my goal is at least 50k, but not sure if that will work right now. If I don't get enough money before the list fills up, i'll have to put an entry fee. This will not be that expensive, maybe 20, undecided if I do, do it. So this is how it will work. Their will be 16 players as I said, also including myself. Then I will be on someones team to make it fair. Then the winners of the lobby will battle it out again so then it will be a 4 vs 4 instead of a 8 vs 8. Then it will go down to 2 vs 2 and then 1 vs 1. I will kill myself in the 1 vs 1 so I don't interfere. So you get the concept. Its not that hard.

Ok so just post below you would like to be in this. Remember this is just a beta pretty much so if this works out i'll definitely do more! Good luck to everyone who participates! I will be updating this thread often and if this goes well i'll definitely do more Remember, this won't start until we get a full 15 players, 16 including me.

Participants:

i'm in =3
10-05-2013, 08:33 PM #3
Fred
I am error
Originally posted by Risq View Post
i'm in =3

Great, added to the list! Subscribe to the thread to stay updated on important info!

UPDATE: Entry fee is 10k!
Last edited by Fred ; 10-05-2013 at 08:39 PM.
10-05-2013, 08:34 PM #4
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Why not make everyone pay 10k to play... whoever wins gets the money.

Gommy.
10-05-2013, 08:35 PM #5
Fred
I am error
Originally posted by Gommy View Post
Why not make everyone pay 10k to play... whoever wins gets the money.

Gommy.

Good idea, I didn't really want to put an entry fee, but ok i'll do that! Do you want to join?
10-05-2013, 08:42 PM #6
count me in Smile when does this shit start?
10-05-2013, 08:44 PM #7
Fred
I am error
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post
count me in Smile when does this shit start?

When ever the list gets full! Then i'll decide on a time and date from there so everyones online at the same time! So just get some people to join so we can get started sooner! I want to see how this goes for future events like this! This would be awesome to keep doing!
10-05-2013, 09:09 PM #8
Santa Has Thots
Do a barrel roll!
I'll give you 70K.
10-05-2013, 09:13 PM #9
Fred
I am error
Originally posted by Process1337 View Post
I'll give you 70K.

Yes that would be great! Would you like to join too?
10-05-2013, 09:17 PM #10
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by fredrock View Post
Good idea, I didn't really want to put an entry fee, but ok i'll do that! Do you want to join?

Yeah sure why not. 5k discount for being the crew leader? Cool Troll

Gommy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo