10-20-2013, 05:13 AM #1
Negative
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's the story, I was minding my own business earlier today Having actual fun that I havent had in a while. Then At a random time I received some Cash from a Modder. I didnt ask or anything for it, he just simply gave me it. And I already gave myself the amount that I had wanted. But He went and gave me like 5 Huge amounts of cash. I was at 30 Million, now Im at 240 Million, I didnt want that amount of cash. Just saying please modders please just dont go about giving people money. Also I tried to remove the hugely amounts of cash, and it didnt work.

The following 2 users say thank you to Negative for this useful post:

Renton, x5150xiZombie

The following user groaned Negative for this awful post:

Jordan G.
10-20-2013, 05:44 AM #2
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Disclaimers View Post
Here's the story, I was minding my own business earlier today Having actual fun that I havent had in a while. Then At a random time I received some Cash from a Modder. I didnt ask or anything for it, he just simply gave me it. And I already gave myself the amount that I had wanted. But He went and gave me like 5 Huge amounts of cash. I was at 30 Million, now Im at 240 Million, I didnt want that amount of cash. Just saying please modders please just dont go about giving people money. Also I tried to remove the hugely amounts of cash, and it didnt work.

Seems like they are up to something...

1) Trying to destroy the economy

or

2) Making it so it's really hard for Rock-star to ban people with huge amounts of cash.
10-20-2013, 06:12 AM #3
network10
Are you high?
Originally posted by Disclaimers View Post
Here's the story, I was minding my own business earlier today Having actual fun that I havent had in a while. Then At a random time I received some Cash from a Modder. I didnt ask or anything for it, he just simply gave me it. And I already gave myself the amount that I had wanted. But He went and gave me like 5 Huge amounts of cash. I was at 30 Million, now Im at 240 Million, I didnt want that amount of cash. Just saying please modders please just dont go about giving people money. Also I tried to remove the hugely amounts of cash, and it didnt work.

If you don't want the money dashboard as soon as you receive it !
I give randoms cash all the time and 99% of the time they thank me so i am not gonna stop just because 1/100 doesn't like it !

The following 2 users say thank you to network10 for this useful post:

Fox243, Pulsar877
10-20-2013, 06:28 AM #4
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
samething here but thank god he only gave me 500,000
10-20-2013, 06:41 AM #5
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Someone gave me 360 million and my mate 800 million. Now we're like fuck what the hell do we do now. Its balling owning everything in the game, but I'm more or less playing a waiting game till I/we get reset.
10-20-2013, 07:16 AM #6
Shiiiiiid, Give me some money.
10-20-2013, 08:56 AM #7
Rockstar wont start banning you as you are just receiving unwanted cash! An i doubt it will get patched. and plus, wouldnt everyone love to have the amount of cash you received?

Rockstars selling virtual currency for real money system is fucked. who would pay $20 for $1million, where you could pay $10 for $1billion? (this is just an example, not actual figures)

The following 6 users say thank you to Smexeh for this useful post:

Gehirnstaub, network10, Obris, Pulsar877, Seagulls, wardy
10-20-2013, 01:01 PM #8
Bichote
Former Staff
My friend gave me 250 Millions Happy
10-20-2013, 01:18 PM #9
You are lucky that you got millions but its too much money that you cant spend
I think if someone got like 50 mil cash is good and you can buy everything and have a few mil to spare
I wish someone would send to me some *wink* *wink* * hint* *hint* lol xD
10-20-2013, 01:22 PM #10
DANNY G
Suck a Minge
it still dont let me give money.

The following 2 users say thank you to DANNY G for this useful post:

nascosto

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo