12-29-2013, 01:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

For the assholes who were using GODMODE enjoy the ban :p

The following 10 users say thank you to GrandTheftAutoV for this useful post:

Claw, gazaag, Ali D Killer, Callumeleyy, Jango, Joel, Maxax, Mr Grumpy, Toke, Xcesar1911X
04-06-2014, 08:51 AM #83
KranK
Just a Mad Man
hello rockstar im krank modz and please ban me ima waiting for this :P
04-06-2014, 12:29 PM #84
Mui_G
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by KimJongIl View Post
Why do you use it all the time?

y? hmmm not because Im bad, I use it because I have the option, so y not Kim yong Un der Diktator?

The following user thanked Mui_G for this useful post:

ImHazx
04-06-2014, 01:10 PM #85
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by G View Post
y? hmmm not because Im bad, I use it because I have the option, so y not Kim yong Un der Diktator?

If you use it all the time it is no longer an option, like breathing. I get people wanting to use it to counter tank trollers but I don't see the enjoyment in God mode in a pvp game.

The following user thanked KimJongIl for this useful post:

GrandTheftAutoV
04-07-2014, 10:55 AM #86
Originally posted by KimJongIl View Post
If you use it all the time it is no longer an option, like breathing. I get people wanting to use it to counter tank trollers but I don't see the enjoyment in God mode in a pvp game.

I agree my friend Happy

The following user thanked GrandTheftAutoV for this useful post:

KimJongIl
04-07-2014, 11:12 AM #87
RTMing is meant to be fun , whats fun is there in always beeing god ?? i enjoy other stuff mroe then god mode , like prop spawning , model changing , garage editor , playing around with wether stuff like that.

BS|MT the gta explorers :P much like Dora :P

The following 2 users say thank you to KiLLerBoy_001 for this useful post:

KimJongIl, rickqwan
04-07-2014, 10:41 PM #88
Like a boss
04-07-2014, 10:43 PM #89
Originally posted by 001 View Post
RTMing is meant to be fun , whats fun is there in always beeing god ?? i enjoy other stuff mroe then god mode , like prop spawning , model changing , garage editor , playing around with wether stuff like that.

BS|MT the gta explorers :P much like Dora :P

I agree but I get tired of getting trolled by crews and tanks when I'm not on godmode
04-09-2014, 12:32 AM #90
hopr i dont ge banned lol
04-09-2014, 03:19 AM #91
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
But a post like this somewhere a while back, so true.
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
the game has built in cheats. UP DOWN UP DOWN RIGHT LEFT ETC etc. the game has ALWAYS had cheats since GTA the very first one. now when people are able to take their desired "cheats" to online they have a problem with it.... its all because of crying little bitches running to the forums and crying to Rockstar. those are the people that need to seek reality. because they obviously care WAY to much. its just a game. like someone said before me, they can NEVER completely stop it. they will eventually get over it as they did on GTA iV

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo