12-29-2013, 01:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

For the assholes who were using GODMODE enjoy the ban :p

The following 10 users say thank you to GrandTheftAutoV for this useful post:

Claw, gazaag, Ali D Killer, Callumeleyy, Jango, Joel, Maxax, Mr Grumpy, Toke, Xcesar1911X
06-03-2014, 12:21 PM #128
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
the game has built in cheats. UP DOWN UP DOWN RIGHT LEFT ETC etc. the game has ALWAYS had cheats since GTA the very first one. now when people are able to take their desired "cheats" to online they have a problem with it.... its all because of crying little bitches running to the forums and crying to Rockstar. those are the people that need to seek reality. because they obviously care WAY to much. its just a game. like someone said before me, they can NEVER completely stop it. they will eventually get over it as they did on GTA iV

That Moment when u read someone elses post and be like 'i feel you ma nigga<3'
06-03-2014, 03:22 PM #129
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
Good, every time I join a session I see a ****** cheater that is rank 300 and giving a billion dollars to everyone. Sony needs to Console ban these ***s so they will never come back online PSN. They will go to mami and say "OmG, My Ps3 G0t BaNNeD BeCuZ I aM A DuMb1337Sh!THE@d N uSeD HACKKKSZZZZ OnLInE"

u obviously arnt a very good content manager if u dont know that us CFWs can change our console IDs and just jump back online
Not Happy or Sad
06-03-2014, 08:46 PM #130
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by MilkShakeModz View Post
u obviously arnt a very good content manager if u dont know that us CFWs can change our console IDs and just jump back online
Not Happy or Sad

lol this was back then, I like mods now Happy, just not those abusive ones

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

MilkShakeModz
06-03-2014, 09:29 PM #131
merkamam
I am error
iv got banned just on my 5 accounts lol lucky i have ten accounts available still
06-03-2014, 10:40 PM #132
Got mine ##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Ticket #2453029: SC Admin Console Ban Report
Hi acaine92,

This is an automated message from Rockstar Games to inform you that your account has been flagged for violating our Online Features Code of Conduct and/or EULA, found here:

-https://www.rockstargames.com/conduct
-https://www.rockstargames.com/eula

Accounts can become flagged as a result of automated statistical analysis or manual review of evidence for violations such as modding, hacking, exploiting or abusing game mechanics, or otherwise interfering with other players’ gameplay experience. Some actions taken in response to these flags may result in restrictions on functionality in GTA Online, such as a muted microphone, restrictions on UGC creation, or being restricted to the Cheater or Bad Sport Pools for matchmaking.

Repeated flags will result in longer and more restrictive penalties and we may permanently restrict your ability to access GTA Online. Certain actions, such as ISO/Memory modding or selling accounts may result in an immediate permanent ban.

Please note that this is a no-reply email address.

Rockstar Games

Message-Id:HE5K4R7N_538e4ba3b5741_3bc53fa5864c9e90248066_sprut

The following user thanked Acaine92 for this useful post:

GrandTheftAutoV
06-04-2014, 04:58 PM #133
Originally posted by Acaine92 View Post
Got mine ##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Ticket #2453029: SC Admin Console Ban Report
Hi acaine92,

This is an automated message from Rockstar Games to inform you that your account has been flagged for violating our Online Features Code of Conduct and/or EULA, found here:

-https://www.rockstargames.com/conduct
-https://www.rockstargames.com/eula

Accounts can become flagged as a result of automated statistical analysis or manual review of evidence for violations such as modding, hacking, exploiting or abusing game mechanics, or otherwise interfering with other players’ gameplay experience. Some actions taken in response to these flags may result in restrictions on functionality in GTA Online, such as a muted microphone, restrictions on UGC creation, or being restricted to the Cheater or Bad Sport Pools for matchmaking.

Repeated flags will result in longer and more restrictive penalties and we may permanently restrict your ability to access GTA Online. Certain actions, such as ISO/Memory modding or selling accounts may result in an immediate permanent ban.

Please note that this is a no-reply email address.

Rockstar Games

Message-Id:HE5K4R7N_538e4ba3b5741_3bc53fa5864c9e90248066_sprut

What did you do?
06-04-2014, 05:00 PM #134
Originally posted by XBOX360lSBEST View Post
Lolz, look at the date, im still not banned on my first profile lolz

Good for you :wato:
06-04-2014, 05:06 PM #135
Originally posted by GrandTheftAutoV View Post
What did you do?

Te question is what didn't i do? Hahahahaha

The following user thanked Acaine92 for this useful post:

GrandTheftAutoV
06-04-2014, 11:24 PM #136
M3G4TR0N
Do a barrel roll!
modding gta will never been stopped exactly eddie.. they patch we will find a way to do all the crazy shit... anyways if im in a random room i give everyone money so be happy Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo