12-29-2013, 01:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

For the assholes who were using GODMODE enjoy the ban :p

The following 10 users say thank you to GrandTheftAutoV for this useful post:

Claw, gazaag, Ali D Killer, Callumeleyy, Jango, Joel, Maxax, Mr Grumpy, Toke, Xcesar1911X
12-30-2013, 08:07 AM #29
Originally posted by Pulsar877 View Post
What's wrong with being on OFW? i just don't like CFW users making useless posts and acting snobby towards the rest of us, just because he uses tools created by others to mod which is most likely the case here doesn't make him any better then "DNS noobs", as far as i know he hasn't released anything that gives him the right to justify himself as a modder, making him no better than myself.

What makes me better than dns noob kids? They need to be spoon fed. I took the effort to read and setup everything to mod and people using dns are dumb enough to not even setup tunables on their own. Everything was great on gta online and no bans when only cfw had mods, even when there was tunables it was ok but when this dns shit was released, GTA : O is fu*ked and half the lobby is on god mode and sharing $ for no reason.

The following user thanked sahibunlimited for this useful post:

tentries10
12-30-2013, 08:28 AM #30
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
Lol this will never stop :p you cheat they will ban you, and if you do it again, they will ban you another way haha. Rockstar No it was bound to happen eventually though. I mean if you think about it you can use cheats in campaign but not mp for a reason, ruins the fun. But still I think if people want to mod they should be able to, there should be nothing stopping them as long as they're not dicks to random people in the game.

The following user thanked Sal for this useful post:

KimJongIl
12-30-2013, 08:39 AM #31
tentries10
Bounty hunter
What's wrong with being on OFW? i just don't like CFW users making useless posts and acting snobby towards the rest of us, just because he uses tools created by others to mod which is most likely the case here doesn't make him any better then "DNS noobs", as far as i know he hasn't released anything that gives him the right to justify himself as a modder, making him no better than myself.

the road to modding on cfw is allot more then just "using some guys tool" , you have to understand cfw upgrade/downgrade, spoofing , back up managers , if your alittle smarter then your using a proxy to block stuff as well. A dns kid will mess with his internet settings one time and that's it , he's done "modding." Everytime I play I have do a list of shit that would make these DNS kids heads pop.

Still haven't played IV yet should i get that or wait for Gta V?

gta and cfw go together ,you wouldn't know since you weren't playing gta 4, maybe you should go back to COD MW

The following user thanked tentries10 for this useful post:

sahibunlimited
12-30-2013, 08:46 AM #32
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by GrandTheftAutoV View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

For the assholes who were using GODMODE enjoy the ban :p

Rockstar Games Always Say this

"We Banning All Players "

:fa: come on dude
12-30-2013, 12:17 PM #33
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
Good, every time I join a session I see a ****** cheater that is rank 300 and giving a billion dollars to everyone. Sony needs to Console ban these ***s so they will never come back online PSN. They will go to mami and say "OmG, My Ps3 G0t BaNNeD BeCuZ I aM A DuMb1337Sh!THE@d N uSeD HACKKKSZZZZ OnLInE"

And this has happened before it will only be effective to those on OFW because I can change my id and be right back online Smile
12-30-2013, 01:08 PM #34
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
Rockstar Games Always Say this

"We Banning All Players "

:fa: come on dude

It might take them a year lol But in the end when people start getting banned from psn and their console is banned....We'll see who is laughing!
12-30-2013, 01:09 PM #35
Originally posted by xKtF View Post
And this has happened before it will only be effective to those on OFW because I can change my id and be right back online Smile

You still have a mac address Facepalm
12-30-2013, 01:11 PM #36
Originally posted by KimJongIl View Post
People that you know personally got bans or "word on the street is some guy got a console ban"?

I'm sure how bad the game is hacked, It will be console bans
12-30-2013, 02:00 PM #37
Pulsar877
Bounty hunter
I posted that before you even signed up here, i ended up getting IV in the end but why would you quote such an old post?
getting back on topic it's not really as hard as you make it out to be, pretty simple to upgrade downgrade install homebrew etc on your system if you've done a decent amount of research.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo