12-29-2013, 01:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

For the assholes who were using GODMODE enjoy the ban :p

The following 10 users say thank you to GrandTheftAutoV for this useful post:

Claw, gazaag, Ali D Killer, Callumeleyy, Jango, Joel, Maxax, Mr Grumpy, Toke, Xcesar1911X
12-30-2013, 02:07 PM #38
xKtF
In my man cave
Originally posted by GrandTheftAutoV View Post
You still have a mac address Facepalm

:lol:
I'm sure how bad the game is hacked, It will be console bans

I doubt it will be console bans. And actually I can change my mac address to thanks.
12-30-2013, 02:11 PM #39
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
You still have a mac address Facepalm

we can change anything
12-30-2013, 03:00 PM #40
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
I'm sure how bad the game is hacked, It will be console bans

Maybe, maybe not: it would go against my experience from GTA IV but things change. If they console ban one type of modder (e.g. RTE) they should really console ban all types of modders (DNS, tunables): that would be epic!
12-30-2013, 03:55 PM #41
Tarjeik
Bounty hunter
Lol there will be only Game Devs left playing GTA...
Personally I don't know 1 person that hasn't used any sort of DNS code, car sale glitch, anytypeofmoney glitch, RP glitch et cetera...

R* has a lot of banning to do.
12-30-2013, 06:14 PM #42
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
You must login or register to view this content.

For the assholes who were using GODMODE enjoy the ban :p

y do people Groan at post like this hes only telling people the news
12-30-2013, 07:27 PM #43
Originally posted by ljjp View Post
y do people Groan at post like this hes only telling people the news

It has to be little kids Lj, Their the only ones running around GTAV with GODMODE thinking they good!
12-30-2013, 07:34 PM #44
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
the game has built in cheats. UP DOWN UP DOWN RIGHT LEFT ETC etc. the game has ALWAYS had cheats since GTA the very first one. now when people are able to take their desired "cheats" to online they have a problem with it.... its all because of crying little bitches running to the forums and crying to Rockstar. those are the people that need to seek reality. because they obviously care WAY to much. its just a game. like someone said before me, they can NEVER completely stop it. they will eventually get over it as they did on GTA iV

Those are in game cheat provider by the maker's and to your remark that it's just a game , it is , but it a fucking game I paid money to play correctly , I didn't pay money to have hacker's ruin it , that sir Is Reality
12-30-2013, 08:24 PM #45
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
It has to be little kids Lj, Their the only ones running around GTAV with GODMODE thinking they good!
maybe they don't like what R* has to say put they don't have to dislike your post
12-30-2013, 08:42 PM #46
It's all good bro Happy New YearDancingDancing TurtleCool TrollHi:santa::santa:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo