12-29-2013, 01:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

For the assholes who were using GODMODE enjoy the ban :p

The following 10 users say thank you to GrandTheftAutoV for this useful post:

Claw, gazaag, Ali D Killer, Callumeleyy, Jango, Joel, Maxax, Mr Grumpy, Toke, Xcesar1911X
01-04-2014, 02:37 PM #65
gazaag
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
the game has built in cheats. UP DOWN UP DOWN RIGHT LEFT ETC etc. the game has ALWAYS had cheats since GTA the very first one. now when people are able to take their desired "cheats" to online they have a problem with it.... its all because of crying little bitches running to the forums and crying to Rockstar. those are the people that need to seek reality. because they obviously care WAY to much. its just a game. like someone said before me, they can NEVER completely stop it. they will eventually get over it as they did on GTA iV

Hardly to many d1ckheads constant giving money out so that's why people are crying wah wah wah and probably your one of them god mode cats anyways, the money was great if you knew the right people or site.... Ngu but too many dns idiots giving cash out 24/7 n cfw people that were using god mode so yeah crying was a good thing cos now there sorting it
01-08-2014, 04:39 AM #66
Originally posted by gazaag View Post
Hardly to many d1ckheads constant giving money out so that's why people are crying wah wah wah and probably your one of them god mode cats anyways, the money was great if you knew the right people or site.... Ngu but too many dns idiots giving cash out 24/7 n cfw people that were using god mode so yeah crying was a good thing cos now there sorting it

The kidds will learn one day bro lol

The following user thanked GrandTheftAutoV for this useful post:

gazaag
01-08-2014, 05:13 AM #67
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by GrandTheftAutoV View Post
The kidds will learn one day bro lol

Some will, that's true, but they'll be replaced with more. Sigh.... Winky Winky
01-08-2014, 05:50 PM #68
Originally posted by KimJongIl View Post
Some will, that's true, but they'll be replaced with more. Sigh.... Winky Winky

Things will always be patched Winky Winky So it dont matter

The following user thanked GrandTheftAutoV for this useful post:

KimJongIl
01-11-2014, 01:15 AM #69
Yeah, we will all get punished Enzo
01-11-2014, 01:34 AM #70
glv_54
Keeper
Half of you are bitching about people cheating. Yet you are on a modding forum. The rest of you are pissed off because OFW players got to use mods without CFW. Sounds like you all need a diaper change and a fresh bottle of shut the fuck up. Hypocrites and walking contradictions. SMH I guess common sense just isn't that common...
01-11-2014, 04:59 AM #71
Originally posted by gazaag View Post

They can never stop hackers, all they can do is account ban, and all they have to do is make a new account, rockstar cannot fix it, as long as the game has a cheats/dev kit, even if they make everything server sided, just stop arguing

The following user thanked Nick_Zaharris for this useful post:

Keomo
01-18-2014, 03:00 AM #72
sin3xtreme
Save Point
Funny how the game is about assholes,killing,robbing,stealing and in one part hacking
Yet RS cry when we do what is expected of us.they are only pissed cos now one is buying there lame dumb ass GTA$
All of my RTE tools still work with the 1.09 patch. i did get put in the bad sports pool once but just removed it anyway.i think ill create a new account and get my self in the cheaters pool and see if i can remove it :p
01-18-2014, 08:59 AM #73
They must banned all DNS noobs Winky Winky no bann tools still work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo