12-29-2013, 01:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

For the assholes who were using GODMODE enjoy the ban :p

The following 10 users say thank you to GrandTheftAutoV for this useful post:

Claw, gazaag, Ali D Killer, Callumeleyy, Jango, Joel, Maxax, Mr Grumpy, Toke, Xcesar1911X
01-18-2014, 09:28 AM #74
nikesav130
Do a barrel roll!
it doesnt matter if they ban us cause we will unban our ps3 then keep hacking i love hacking
01-18-2014, 10:12 PM #75
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
A few people gifted me some cash, I suggest and encourage anyone who was lucky enough to randomly recieve funds to pimp out all their vehicles immediately. This game is broken beyond all reasoning, thats the only reason why hackers were able to get away with most of the stuff they have done so far. But seriously, the way this game was made (multiplayer wise) its almost like rockstar begged the players to hack the game, its poorly made to be honest.
03-29-2014, 06:08 PM #76
I warn and tried to tell everybody, Not too long after this thread the ban wave started lol
04-03-2014, 01:25 PM #77
Mui_G
Climbing up the ladder
I use godmode all the time, but siriously are you against the people who use it?
04-03-2014, 01:40 PM #78
Let's see how this goes. I used godmode but very rarely. And for money i kept selling adders , i doubt they will find this out.
But i do recommend you unsynch the PSN Account to Social club , it will take longer for them to ban you.
04-03-2014, 01:46 PM #79
KranK
Just a Mad Man
gta$ we all know rockstar care about there shark cards ... if you hack smart youll not get banned allready talld you guys before more than ones dont manipuilate your gta money if you not sure how to do it .... hope for goooooood :P

The following user thanked KranK for this useful post:

GrandTheftAutoV
04-03-2014, 03:15 PM #80
I have god mode, but i dont kill anybody UNLESS you try blowing me up killing me or trying to kill my friends.
04-06-2014, 12:56 AM #81
zodmaster
Bounty hunter
why I hate those kids who think they rat lammiento balls rockstar owners will give assholes sky and stars had to be used in offline mode when God requires, but in online up to 15 times to kill them believe that one used god mode, rather assholes should know not to play and prohibit children -18 years, and those are the imbeciles who fuck with report you for something .. I do not need hacks to kill someone online sometimes beats sometimes you lose and why not say that hackers are the question here is fun even if you kill 1000 times that exist for games ....

Fuck you kids rats
04-06-2014, 07:10 AM #82
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by G View Post
I use godmode all the time, but siriously are you against the people who use it?

Why do you use it all the time?

The following user thanked KimJongIl for this useful post:

KranK

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo