01-19-2014, 11:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I would like to warn you all of Rockstar
I believe that some of their staff are looking on sites like NGU and checking for hackers/exploits.
Follow simple rules without posting your PSN.
Try an personal message someone instead of commenting on thread.
Do not illegally post hacks/exploits on threads as Rockstar can complain and have such tools as RTM and RTE tools officially banned from the game.

The following 3 users groaned at NGU-Clan for this awful post:

Gommy, KimJongIl, KINGMANI
01-20-2014, 03:43 AM #2
HyJacker
Little One
tell that to the people that do the fancy YouTube channels with there name and PSN plastered all over the screens.
01-20-2014, 07:33 AM #3
This is more irrelevant.
01-20-2014, 09:13 AM #4
lol they can't do anything to stop rte..
01-20-2014, 09:27 AM #5
Gommy
I’m too L33T
I dont see why your all so concerned that people are getting banned? Rockstar have made their money and 'say' that they will ban people etc.. bollocks.. they done it once on the 16th to look like they are doing something but fuck will they do anymore. COD is fucked but do IW care? No because they got the money. These threads are pointless. Games will always remain hacked on PS3 because of all the new cfw and fw etc etc.. hackers will always find a way around it.
01-20-2014, 02:55 PM #6
pluses1
You talkin to me?
you have reason , i posted in a thread yesterday and with my signature pictue , i m banned now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo