Post: "NEW" GTA 5 Unlimited Money Glitch (After Patch 1.10)
02-25-2014, 08:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the Best GTA 5 Unlimited Money Glitch (After Patch 1.10) Works All the Time It Allows you to sell your Super Cars for the Normal Price witch is really good Smile

STEPS:
1.Pick your most valuable car (wait for the engine to start)
2.Press Triangle/Y and hold right trigger Quickly (This needs to be timed correctly)
You will know you did this correctly if you see the camera zoom change a bit. Otherwise you aren't timing it correctly.
2.You will spawn outside on foot next to your car. You might be between the garage and the door. That is okay, just drive through the door.
3.At this point, get in and drive away from your garage and call for the car you are in from your mechanic.
4.The real car will appear, and you can then sell or keep the dupe. Be careful not to sell the real one!
IF STORING: At this point drive the dupe directly to your garage, no stops at LSC, should you want to store it.
5.After you store/sell the dupe, reinsure the original, which will lose its insurance, and take it back to your garage.
To do it again, quit to sp and start another invite only session. Do not just find a new session.

The following user thanked nicholasnogo for this useful post:

TonyTheRoyal_
02-25-2014, 09:50 AM #2
interesting
02-25-2014, 01:32 PM #3
Originally posted by nicholasnogo View Post
This is the Best GTA 5 Unlimited Money Glitch (After Patch 1.10) Works All the Time It Allows you to sell your Super Cars for the Normal Price witch is really good Smile

STEPS:
1.Pick your most valuable car (wait for the engine to start)
2.Press Triangle/Y and hold right trigger Quickly (This needs to be timed correctly)
You will know you did this correctly if you see the camera zoom change a bit. Otherwise you aren't timing it correctly.
2.You will spawn outside on foot next to your car. You might be between the garage and the door. That is okay, just drive through the door.
3.At this point, get in and drive away from your garage and call for the car you are in from your mechanic.
4.The real car will appear, and you can then sell or keep the dupe. Be careful not to sell the real one!
IF STORING: At this point drive the dupe directly to your garage, no stops at LSC, should you want to store it.
5.After you store/sell the dupe, reinsure the original, which will lose its insurance, and take it back to your garage.
To do it again, quit to sp and start another invite only session. Do not just find a new session.

Worked for me the first time, but when i drive my cheetah (which i used the first time) to LSC and try sell it, I get the "Can't sell cars over 50.000" message..

I sold the car i stood beside when i got out of my garage, which should be the duped one, right?
Called the mechanic for the real cheetah, it arrived i drove into LSC and sold the car, took the real car back to my garage.

Are you bypassing the sell waiting time?
Last edited by Manze93 ; 02-25-2014 at 01:35 PM.
02-25-2014, 03:46 PM #4
xlt888
Haxor!
Originally posted by Manze93 View Post
Worked for me the first time, but when i drive my cheetah (which i used the first time) to LSC and try sell it, I get the "Can't sell cars over 50.000" message..

I sold the car i stood beside when i got out of my garage, which should be the duped one, right?
Called the mechanic for the real cheetah, it arrived i drove into LSC and sold the car, took the real car back to my garage.

Are you bypassing the sell waiting time?

I have the same problem.
02-25-2014, 05:07 PM #5
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
Tried this but ended up stood outside my garage with my car - When I tried to get in it was locked.
02-25-2014, 08:20 PM #6
Originally posted by Ali3nMods View Post
Tried this but ended up stood outside my garage with my car - When I tried to get in it was locked.

Just Try it again and it will work Smile
02-25-2014, 08:42 PM #7
Originally posted by nicholasnogo View Post
Just Try it again and it will work Smile

When you did the glitch the second time, what did you do, because i could not sell the same car over again?

I sold the car i was in (the one you said was the duped one)
02-25-2014, 08:46 PM #8
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
If you don't call for the "Karin Rebel" say bye bye to your super car Not Happy or Sad
02-25-2014, 08:54 PM #9
matthijscod
Little One
Sold my entity once, now i get the " cant sell cars over 50.000 ". Anyone else having this problem?
02-25-2014, 09:08 PM #10
Originally posted by matthijscod View Post
Sold my entity once, now i get the " cant sell cars over 50.000 ". Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah me, I did the glitch with my Cheetah, all went fine, put it back in my garage.. Went to solo and did it over, can't sell the Cheetah again and the autor of this thread is not answering :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo