Post: Warning-Stop with UFOs It's Infecting Everybody Or We Won't Have Shi*t
06-03-2014, 08:08 PM #1
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys Say Bye Bye Mod Menu :( Lol: (i know the rule is no outside links but..) It's an infection like chrome said:

"Someone has been going around spamming them in games when they are spawned they get stored in memory and when one person from that game joins another it stores them in everyone elses memory rinse and repeat."

Reasons That The Mod Menu Will Get Patched:

1. You must login or register to view this content.
  2. You must login or register to view this content.
  3. You must login or register to view this content.
  4. You must login or register to view this content.
  5. You must login or register to view this content.
  6. You must login or register to view this content.
  7. You must login or register to view this content.
  8. You must login or register to view this content.
  9. You must login or register to view this content.
  10. You must login or register to view this content.
  11. You must login or register to view this content.
  12. You must login or register to view this content.
  13. You must login or register to view this content.
  14. You must login or register to view this content.
  15. You must login or register to view this content. -Only UFOs Pictures In Rockstar Official Snapmatic Page
  16. You must login or register to view this content.
  17. You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

i just felt making this thread lol delete it if its unnecessary
Last edited by kristijan1001 ; 06-03-2014 at 08:54 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to kristijan1001 for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, Ass Burgers, DaenerysTargy, Dan Dactyl, Franky, ResistTheJamsha, KimJongIl, LaughTracks, lnternet, McNulty, John, razor546PL, Roby69--, sauib786, Slinky, Swifter, tunde1992, upgradetoday, Winter, witchery, xEGz_TalezZ, xNismo, Xx_Raymo_xX, zgmodz19, zKillShxt
06-05-2014, 12:38 PM #83
raduboxer
Vault dweller
Originally posted by KimJongIl View Post
Whilst you are right that ideally you should be able to do whatever you want with your game, when you do that in a lobby with other people you are taking away their right to do whatever they want with their game: as soon as it goes into multiplayer the rules change.
yes your right about that and that speaks for everyone but for myself i am not an asshole who kills people i use the things i have to make the experience fun for everyone example giving out tasers fire extinguishers and baseballs when i was still using this menu.

The following user thanked raduboxer for this useful post:

KimJongIl
06-05-2014, 12:42 PM #84
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by raduboxer View Post
yes your right about that and that speaks for everyone but for myself i am not an asshole who kills people i use the things i have to make the experience fun for everyone example giving out tasers fire extinguishers and baseballs balls when i was still using this menu.

Nice. Me and the guys that I used to mod GTA IV with were and are the same. Back then barely anyone would report us because we didn't piss people off, we had the best crowd of guys to play with too. CNC, all weapons & armour, character's changed to Brucie/Biggie/Lil Jacob, getaway vehicle put way out to sea: happy times...
06-05-2014, 12:52 PM #85
raduboxer
Vault dweller
Originally posted by KimJongIl View Post
Nice. Me and the guys that I used to mod GTA IV with were and are the same. Back then barely anyone would report us because we didn't piss people off, we had the best crowd of guys to play with too. CNC, all weapons & armour, character's changed to Brucie/Biggie/Lil Jacob, getaway vehicle put way out to sea: happy times...
and thats why i want to see these mod menus grow because the things we could do right now is not much but its enough to make your ofw friends experience something new and have fun instead of driving around and shooting people. you see we are human some of us are smart and some of us are dumb. there are those who will use this power to do stupid and malicious things and those who are respectful but its all in the process of experimentation when people get bored of all the malicious features of the menu and mature then they will become smarter then that and will use it to benefit themselves and others if they choose to. i hate when things have to go private. i want to see this community grow instead of loosing good things cause 1 person did something so stupid that pissed the menu developer and all developers so bad to the point he remove his work from the public cause he feels no one deserves it they have to see the people who are honest and respect there work more then the ****s leechers and trolls. my mentality is the reality and the way i see is we will never have the amazing epic mods the PC will get if they had GTA so we should use find as much as we can and let everyone enjoy no drama at least lets wait till GTA gets ported to ps4 and most ofw poeple will move and we will have our space.
Last edited by raduboxer ; 06-05-2014 at 01:24 PM.
06-05-2014, 02:49 PM #86
Originally posted by DaOriginal209 View Post
good post, otherwise rockstar will patch menus ASAP thx for sharing, maybe people will chill out with the ufos but we all know there will be a few dicks who will still ignore this :\
Yee i guess their retarded too. LOL
06-05-2014, 04:02 PM #87
its funny to read the comments of the R* support forum cry baby virgins OFW guys are so retarded LOLLL you got a point people should chill on that i have spawned UFO's but in private lobby by the airport for fun not in publics cause i don't want to risk freeze don't worry about R* they aint gonna do shit
You must login or register to view this content.

Its also funny to read CFW users who think they are tough shit because they can spawn a UFO in a game

Just because someone reports something doesn't make them virgins or cry babies lol I don't where you get your facts from

And R* will end up doing something it will be the DNS shit all over again

The following user thanked Silent Assassin for this useful post:

raduboxer
06-05-2014, 04:29 PM #88
raduboxer
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Silent
Its also funny to read CFW users who think they are tough shit because they can spawn a UFO in a game

Just because someone reports something doesn't make them virgins or cry babies lol I don't where you get your facts from

and for the record you trying to call me out saying that i think im tough shit because i could spawn ufo that i only did 1 time is a stupid statement and it doesn't make sense you don't know me. second those morons who bombard R* with all there stupid posts have no life for YOU to fucking upload a 5 minute video to youtube just to expose some random modder who thinks hes actually going to make a difference in the world on the game is not only a fucking idiot but has no fucking life that was my point because they are idiots. like people who get surprised to find a modder on call of duty and act like they found a ground breaking discovery IDIOTS (FACE FUCKING PALM)
Last edited by raduboxer ; 06-05-2014 at 05:01 PM.
06-05-2014, 04:30 PM #89
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by Silent

Don't put All CFW owners in that Box.
06-05-2014, 04:30 PM #90
tunde1992
League Champion
the only advantage i get out of modding is the full experience of the game because to me its like spending 60 dollars on a book and R* decides to take half of the book away and our modding community is gathering the missing pages of whats already there. with mods this game is so fucken boring all there is to do...drive around shoot people while rolling at the same time.

You spent 60 dollars on GTAV? Why didn't you just pirate it?
06-05-2014, 04:53 PM #91
raduboxer
Vault dweller
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
You spent 60 dollars on GTAV? Why didn't you just pirate it?
did not have cfw at the time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo