Post: Warning-Stop with UFOs It's Infecting Everybody Or We Won't Have Shi*t
06-03-2014, 08:08 PM #1
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys Say Bye Bye Mod Menu :( Lol: (i know the rule is no outside links but..) It's an infection like chrome said:

"Someone has been going around spamming them in games when they are spawned they get stored in memory and when one person from that game joins another it stores them in everyone elses memory rinse and repeat."

Reasons That The Mod Menu Will Get Patched:

1. You must login or register to view this content.
  2. You must login or register to view this content.
  3. You must login or register to view this content.
  4. You must login or register to view this content.
  5. You must login or register to view this content.
  6. You must login or register to view this content.
  7. You must login or register to view this content.
  8. You must login or register to view this content.
  9. You must login or register to view this content.
  10. You must login or register to view this content.
  11. You must login or register to view this content.
  12. You must login or register to view this content.
  13. You must login or register to view this content.
  14. You must login or register to view this content.
  15. You must login or register to view this content. -Only UFOs Pictures In Rockstar Official Snapmatic Page
  16. You must login or register to view this content.
  17. You must login or register to view this content.
    You must login or register to view this content.

i just felt making this thread lol delete it if its unnecessary
Last edited by kristijan1001 ; 06-03-2014 at 08:54 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to kristijan1001 for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, Ass Burgers, DaenerysTargy, Dan Dactyl, Franky, ResistTheJamsha, KimJongIl, LaughTracks, lnternet, McNulty, John, razor546PL, Roby69--, sauib786, Slinky, Swifter, tunde1992, upgradetoday, Winter, witchery, xEGz_TalezZ, xNismo, Xx_Raymo_xX, zgmodz19, zKillShxt
06-04-2014, 01:54 PM #65
the_no1_me
Do a barrel roll!
is it because people report modders or rockstar is just detecting the mod on console?
06-04-2014, 02:07 PM #66
the_no1_me
Do a barrel roll!
Does mztool work for 1.13 and where do you buy it?
06-04-2014, 02:08 PM #67
DEXMoDzFTW
Vault dweller
My Friend Got Banned Today as well and he does not even mod but he did get about 15mill of selling cars of a glitch maybe thats why ? im pretty sure half the people on here were doing the selling thing with the garage editors with the adders.
06-04-2014, 02:08 PM #68
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
damage has been done. Spawning more ufo's McCoy
06-04-2014, 02:08 PM #69
DEXMoDzFTW
Vault dweller
Originally posted by me View Post
Does mztool work for 1.13 and where do you buy it?

you need elite and its free

The following user thanked DEXMoDzFTW for this useful post:

the_no1_me
06-04-2014, 04:35 PM #70
Originally posted by ECB2 View Post
Since people are trying to portray me as the guy who doesn't want anyone to have fun, I guess I'll have to take a statement on this.

I released the menu for people to have fun, sure. But not for you to mess up another players online experience.
If you want to use these mods with your friends, then that's cool with me. But using it to harm another player is not what this was made for.

The only reason that I reached out to rockstar for, was that I wouldn't enjoy playing online with people that remove my weapons or keep on killing me while in godmode.

And if any of you did not read the first post in my thread: "Enjoy it for the time being."

firstly i respect everything that you have done with the mod menu but since u told rockstar they will now know what to look for so does that mean no more mod menus and i really think u should have limited the feautures of ur tool (but then again u were forced to release ur tool with the current features ) because u know how people are and atleast ur mod menu wasnt as fully developed as chromes tool or else the entire online experience would have been messed up but anyway thanks for ur work
06-05-2014, 01:33 AM #71
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by raduboxer View Post
its funny to read the comments of the R* support forum cry baby virgins OFW guys are so retarded LOLLL you got a point people should chill on that i have spawned UFO's but in private lobby by the airport for fun not in publics cause i don't want to risk freeze don't worry about R* they aint gonna do shit
You must login or register to view this content.

i enjoy Modding, But Come on Man, all that is a bit too much.
06-05-2014, 02:35 AM #72
What happened to people in GTA IV that thought mods were so awesome and now everyone cry's about nothing harmful to the game.
06-05-2014, 02:36 AM #73
raduboxer
Vault dweller
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
i enjoy Modding, But Come on Man, all that is a bit too much.
how is there "too much" when it comes to modding especially on console we have to have as much as we can get we are small community which should support each other there should never be any limits especially on sucha washed up game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo