06-27-2014, 05:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU,
If you're a modder like me, I don't have any friends on PS3 who mod and people just beg me for money, and use you. Well, I have an idea. All the modders should come together in one big lobby and do all their mods and have fun, we could also make a modding crew if all the other modders wanted too. Please don't comment if you dont want to be apart of this, only people who do. This will be fun if you want to join in.

The following 17 users say thank you to GTALoverz for this useful post:

ANONY420, ByteSource, Claww1337_, Creepzoid 0___0, DazedMods, EternalHabit, Callumeleyy, Katies_world, Kizza09, Kryptus, MilkShakeModz, Minecraft-UK, Osama007100, RambosNGU, Smexeh, ToadLover, zKillShxt

The following user groaned GTALoverz for this awful post:

U WOT M8
06-27-2014, 05:15 PM #2
Makaveli
I am error
psn: oNewJerzey
06-27-2014, 05:16 PM #3
Originally posted by Klapz View Post
psn: oNewJerzey

Sent a request
06-27-2014, 06:47 PM #4
Psn zCaMoMoDzNot Happy or Sad
06-27-2014, 06:52 PM #5
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by GTALoverz View Post
Hey NGU,
If you're a modder like me, I don't have any friends on PS3 who mod and people just beg me for money, and use you. Well, I have an idea. All the modders should come together in one big lobby and do all their mods and have fun, we could also make a modding crew if all the other modders wanted too. Please don't comment if you dont want to be apart of this, only people who do. This will be fun if you want to join in.

I actually like this idea man, IdentityNMT is the name.
06-27-2014, 07:00 PM #6
Originally posted by Cameron
Psn zCaMoMoDzNot Happy or Sad

Sent request
06-27-2014, 07:01 PM #7
Originally posted by TehK9
I actually like this idea man, IdentityNMT is the name.

Sent request
06-27-2014, 07:10 PM #8
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
Originally posted by GTALoverz View Post
Hey NGU,

PSN: T-I-T-A-N16 and also it will be an easy way to get banned tho if R* detects all of us in there using debug eboots and mods and shit. LOL but fuck it im down! Happy

The following user thanked xXRULAYXx for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
06-27-2014, 07:14 PM #9
Originally posted by TheBestModzHD View Post
PSN: T-I-T-A-N16 and also it will be an easy way to get banned tho if R* detects all of us in there using debug eboots and mods and shit. LOL but fuck it im down! Happy

Haha, I sent request
06-27-2014, 07:39 PM #10
Sweet_Misery_69

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo