Post: GTA 5 Online: Servers Down Once Again for Possible 1.17 Update, Mods, DLC or Heists?
09-28-2014, 04:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Rockstar's scheduled maintenance on 29 September and the highly-rumoured 30 September release of the Heist DLC or 1.17 update for GTA Online.

Pointing to the recently leaked MPLTS DLC source code info via Xbox Live marketplace, Dom hints that the DLC could indeed refer to Last Team Standing with some kind of link to the impending Heist DLC in GTA Online.
Furthermore, Rockstar had recently done some server maintenance with the Leaderboard feature for GTA Online, following another scheduled maintenance the next day, as the hype over the Heist DLC release seems to be peaking in the last few weeks.

With Rockstar officially confirming a second round of server maintenance for 29 September (within 10 days of initial maintenance), it seems that 1.17 update is imminent although it is not clear if Heists would be part of it.

Here is what Rockstar Games has posted about its impending server maintenance on 29 September:
Originally posted by another user
"We will be performing brief GTA Online maintenance on September 29, 2014 between 9:00am to 10:00am ET. Grand Theft Auto Online and Rockstar Cloud Services will be temporarily unavailable on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 during some of this period.

"Leaderboards both in-game and on the Social Club website may be temporarily paused or unavailable. Submissions to leaderboards will catch up and be posted after the maintenance is finished, so no data will be lost.
"Apologies in advance for any inconvenience."

Credits to DomisLive

Source:You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

Ismaeel74, KimJongIl
09-29-2014, 10:37 AM #2
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Or maybe it's another sweep to ban a load more people for getting money from sources other than Shark cards.
09-29-2014, 10:59 AM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
They better release this lmfao, if they don't then I guess they are patching mods.
09-29-2014, 02:25 PM #4
KryptusX
BOLEGDEH
Or maybe their working on their shitty servers.

Bitches so thirsty for heists, every time the smallest thing happens they hype the fuck out of it.

The following user thanked KryptusX for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
09-29-2014, 03:22 PM #5
Yeah I don't want to even hear about a heist anymore. Every update they always say something about it or it's possible that were going to get it with the next update funny thing about that is.... it's been going on since 1.07 as I remember. So until I actually see it.... it's all false hopes and shenanigans.
09-29-2014, 04:26 PM #6
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Acoreus View Post
Or maybe their working on their shitty servers.

Bitches so thirsty for heists, every time the smallest thing happens they hype the fuck out of it.

Heists? Did you say heists? DO you have inside information about Heists? Or maybe some rumours about heists? C'mon man, GIMME THE HEISTS ALREADY, QUIT HOGGING THE HEISTS ALL FOR YOURSELF!!!!!

The following user thanked KimJongIl for this useful post:

KryptusX
10-02-2014, 01:45 PM #7
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by KimJongIl View Post
Or maybe it's another sweep to ban a load more people for getting money from sources other than Shark cards.

Well have you seen the fucking prices they're asking for GTA money? Would you pay £64.99 for 8million? cause i wouldn't... And it's probably alot more expensive if it's in $... i'll stick with my DEX PS3 and FM|Ts tool.
Last edited by Callumeleyy ; 10-02-2014 at 01:50 PM.

The following user thanked Callumeleyy for this useful post:

KimJongIl

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo