03-26-2015, 05:01 AM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I saw a You must login or register to view this content., and thought we could use one.

Been banned on GTA V? Post your info regarding your ban! (Reason, Type of Ban, Ban Expiration, etc)

Feel free to help other users out regarding bans, as well as tips for preventing bans.

Note: CIDs are NOT allowed!
Last edited by Kryptus ; 03-26-2015 at 01:37 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

Kaffeeklatsch, Mfsodi, PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA, TheMightyMoJo
04-07-2015, 02:23 PM #83
Aaron1795
Do a barrel roll!
Dunno what you guys problems are. I got banned 2 weeks ago because I forgot to disable syscalls. But got a new cid. Spoofed using CCAPI and got online disabling syscalls using senenabler and been fine since. You guys are doing something wrong. And it does help to clear reports when on gta just saying.
04-07-2015, 07:32 PM #84
I was banned first time in years, 1 week ago...
Psn Patch, all of the times, and light GTA modding only, Not trolling with everyone(almost no reports).
Console id/Psn account banned :\
04-08-2015, 01:56 AM #85
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by andrepedro1987 View Post
I was banned first time in years, 1 week ago...
Psn Patch, all of the times, and light GTA modding only, Not trolling with everyone(almost no reports).
Console id/Psn account banned :\

These bans may have to do with SPRX usages. Did you ever use any SPRX menus?
Last edited by Kronoaxis ; 04-08-2015 at 04:14 AM.
04-08-2015, 12:55 PM #86
Account Banned like 5 times.cid only once n 1 year.then account ban yesterday .Rockstar employee sat there while I trolled him.i knew when he never left an sat still he was a snitch.1 hour later BANNEd.lmao account banned.
04-08-2015, 02:05 PM #87
You shouldn't be a dick, then. Mods aren't created for one to get one up on another and destroy their gaming fun. Mods are meant to make gaming more fun for you.
Originally posted by jdmoney View Post
Account Banned like 5 times.cid only once n 1 year.then account ban yesterday .Rockstar employee sat there while I trolled him.i knew when he never left an sat still he was a snitch.1 hour later BANNEd.lmao account banned.
04-09-2015, 03:05 PM #88
MJ_Bradford187
Bounty hunter
Ok, so i sign in and load gtastory mode as normal.. then when i go to go online it says im banned from gta, on all accounts..if i change my cid i can go to gta online no problem.. does this mean my cid is screwed? I can still go on psn just not gta, unless i use a different cid.. i got told it could be mac address ban but if it was i wouldnt be able to go online with just a new cid, am i right?

Thanks in advance to anyone who gives me advice Smile
04-09-2015, 07:40 PM #89
it could be... but i have no clue, since used hacks 1 year half straight... with my method's to protect me... While i was never banned, i have some friends that was banned like 2 times in a week.
04-10-2015, 10:47 AM #90
perke
Banned
gta is banning yore cid only Smile i have one friend ho selling cids for gta v pm if some need that Smile
04-10-2015, 11:49 AM #91
Yeah Gta bans happen purely just because your on the game with a cfw ps3, even if your playing legit and dont have any mods on the game installed you still get tainted with the same brush as modders. So GTA is a massive risk when playing online with your CEX/DEX systems

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo