Post: CaughtCrash aka NillxModz and his illegitimate services
04-11-2015, 10:13 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

This is not my first time pointing something like this out, but it's very unfortunate that I have to do it again. To fill in the unaware, a few months back, a reputable GTA leaker going by the name of NillxModz started offering a "service" that claims it brings DNS servers back to GTA Online (both on old generation and new generation versions). Of course, no proof was given and yet people still filed on in, sending thousands of dollars to someone who was only known to leak DLC content (which wasn't even always legitimate). Claiming to have issues with PayPal and Rockstar, he closed his Twitter, website and everything else he was on and ran away with the money.

Now that you're filled in, lets get started. About a month ago, funmw2 who runs a pretty popular Twitter account for leaking GTA content and information, joined forces with an unknown modder by the name of "CaughtCrash". I didn't think much of this guy, I figured he might've been someone on PC or Xbox who knows what he's talking about. I then noticed this same user join here on NextGenUpdate. Once he started posting this network type information, it became clear to me who this might be. A few days ago, it was confirmed by funmw2 himself who this man actually is:
You must login or register to view this content.

This is from a group a bunch of us are in on Skype to discuss GTA leaks and updates or whatever else. I apologize to anyone in this group who feels "threatened" by me posting that BTW.

Any who, a few days ago, this mysterious network "master" and funmw2 started promoting a service they offer, which claims it can change RP, give cash and unban consoles from GTA Online. Anyone who knows anything about GTA and modding knows that already sounds fishy. Also again, just like the last time, no proof was shown. So I decided to try it myself. I messaged funmw2 on Skype asking the legitimacy of his service, to which he claims that "any proof they could offer I/we wouldn't believe". I tell him a basic video showing a banned account, then doing the modification, then showing the account going online would be good enough and any speculation would be gone.

Here's pictures of the convo (if you'd like more proof, let me know. I know Nill likes to sprout off the claim of "anyone can fake Skype messages"):

As you can see, I offered to record some proof myself if they didn't want to. When I agreed, fun asked me for a console ID that is banned from GTA Online. I couldn't believe this, because on their store, you can blatantly see you only need to send your gamertag/PSN: You must login or register to view this content. (here's a pic if they try to edit it: You must login or register to view this content.)

After giving a CID to fun, he goes on to tell me that my ban is "beyond a normal ban" and that it will take a while to re-set my permissions. 6 hours ago. What kind of service would you want to buy for 15 pounds that takes that long when you can buy a premium CID for the same price? I'm still banned BTW.

You must login or register to view this content. (the blocked out part is the CID)

The very last messages were just him asking if I was on PSN, which I replied no and he just said okay. Not worth putting up here.

TLAwesome faceR - do not purchase any service from NillxModz, CaughtCrash or funmw2. They are not legitimate, and I'm sick and tired of idiots using this "fame" from leaking stupid shit to sell stuff without any proof. Get over yourselves.

The following 77 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

AdnanM801, AutoModder, azooz121, BiG_GHOST_GaMeR, CuTiXz, Dan Dactyl, DanP, Devilemi, Flavor, dstbwl, EliteHackzPS3, Fantasy Gam3r, ffflock, Freezy :D, FrozenVisions, Gasp, God, GTAV_RECOVERY, Hate, HighModzz, invace, Welsh, ItzCamachoBoii, Jelly, Jhedge, Jimmy, Joel, JonasMartins, Jordan, joshk326, Kavi Modz, KingKush2014, Kronoaxis, Kryptus, LBK, LiveMChief, Lone_Inferno, JokerRey, lucasaf01, MartinModding, mexxpower, ModyHacker, moekroeman, monty86, Mystery, NaTURaL-Kill3R, Toke, NYKILLA007, o0kiddik0oâ„¢, Pwnaggge, Rawn, rhett1989, RTE, Saint Goofy, Script Kiddie, Slinky, Smoky420, Snoop, TʜᴇDᴏɴBʀᴏ, That1Guy24, Thatguy7, TheMightyMoJo, TheyCallMeFox, Trippy_Driddy, tunde1992, Laser, WiseMonkey, xIce KiLLaH, xMrJR, Yolo Brahs !, Zambie, Zeynoh
04-12-2015, 03:25 PM #101
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Because I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. It was just me showing how much I trusted you by trying it anyways. Also you technically took my console id without giving me what I was wanting in return... Thus, a scam.

they just create new skype account and gonna do everything over and over again, its useless with kids like this Tustin
04-12-2015, 04:05 PM #102
Because I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. It was just me showing how much I trusted you by trying it anyways. Also you technically took my console id without giving me what I was wanting in return... Thus, a scam.

It's not a scam.
Anyway sent you my un-banned CID, Go ahead and replace it with your banned one.
Now it's not called a scam.
Also I can't do what you want in return as that is fake BS by caught.
04-12-2015, 04:10 PM #103
TrxpGvdd
Save Point
Add me on ps3 @ Kam_King modders can you help me gain money
04-12-2015, 04:10 PM #104
xJado
Banned
Originally posted by funmw2 View Post
It's not a scam.
Anyway sent you my un-banned CID, Go ahead and replace it with your banned one.
Now it's not called a scam.
Also I can't do what you want in return as that is fake BS by caught.

can you sent me one? :troll:
04-12-2015, 04:22 PM #105
Originally posted by TrxpGvdd View Post
Add me on ps3 @ Kam_King modders can you help me gain money

I reported your PSN ID directly to Rockstar Banhammer enjoy your ban :P
04-12-2015, 04:26 PM #106
Flavor
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by XenoxTheAntiMod View Post
I reported your PSN ID directly to Rockstar Banhammer enjoy your ban :P

Wait no we can just ask Nillx To unban him :troll:

The following 3 users say thank you to Flavor for this useful post:

Gaukler1, Pula, Saint Goofy
04-12-2015, 04:41 PM #107
Originally posted by XenoxTheAntiMod View Post
What ?
Why does Rockstar "stab you in the back" over priced games ?
50 to 60 dollar for a Grand Theft Auto is not overpriced, and the Rockstar Servers are only at patch days or release days unavaileable...
You modders giving out modded money or rp YOU are ruining the game, instead of making bullshit mod menus instead of making bullshit money and rp services, make some GOOD mod that actualy SUPPORT the game in a good way.Like for GTA IV ICEnhancer, Iron Man mod, Watch Dogs mod, or so many other good AI and Police mods.

Why dont you fuck off. Your in the wrong place this is the modding section BRO.
04-12-2015, 04:50 PM #108
Originally posted by KryptusModsJB View Post
Why dont you fuck off. Your in the wrong place this is the modding section BRO.

As I said I am a modder myself and modding used to be a good thing back in the days, it is kind of sad where it has gone now.
Btw. your education doesn't seem very high either, according to what you write.

The following user thanked XenoxTheAntiMod for this useful post:

BiG_GHOST_GaMeR
04-12-2015, 06:05 PM #109
Hello,

This is not my first time pointing something like this out, but it's very unfortunate that I have to do it again. To fill in the unaware, a few months back, a reputable GTA leaker going by the name of NillxModz started offering a "service" that claims it brings DNS servers back to GTA Online (both on old generation and new generation versions). Of course, no proof was given and yet people still filed on in, sending thousands of dollars to someone who was only known to leak DLC content (which wasn't even always legitimate). Claiming to have issues with PayPal and Rockstar, he closed his Twitter, website and everything else he was on and ran away with the money.

Now that you're filled in, lets get started. About a month ago, funmw2 who runs a pretty popular Twitter account for leaking GTA content and information, joined forces with an unknown modder by the name of "CaughtCrash". I didn't think much of this guy, I figured he might've been someone on PC or Xbox who knows what he's talking about. I then noticed this same user join here on NextGenUpdate. Once he started posting this network type information, it became clear to me who this might be. A few days ago, it was confirmed by funmw2 himself who this man actually is:

This is from a group a bunch of us are in on Skype to discuss GTA leaks and updates or whatever else. I apologize to anyone in this group who feels "threatened" by me posting that BTW.

Any who, a few days ago, this mysterious network "master" and funmw2 started promoting a service they offer, which claims it can change RP, give cash and unban consoles from GTA Online. Anyone who knows anything about GTA and modding knows that already sounds fishy. Also again, just like the last time, no proof was shown. So I decided to try it myself. I messaged funmw2 on Skype asking the legitimacy of his service, to which he claims that "any proof they could offer I/we wouldn't believe". I tell him a basic video showing a banned account, then doing the modification, then showing the account going online would be good enough and any speculation would be gone.

Here's pictures of the convo (if you'd like more proof, let me know. I know Nill likes to sprout off the claim of "anyone can fake Skype messages"):

As you can see, I offered to record some proof myself if they didn't want to. When I agreed, fun asked me for a console ID that is banned from GTA Online. I couldn't believe this, because on their store, you can blatantly see you only need to send your gamertag/PSN: You must login or register to view this content. (here's a pic if they try to edit it: You must login or register to view this content.)

After giving a CID to fun, he goes on to tell me that my ban is "beyond a normal ban" and that it will take a while to re-set my permissions. 6 hours ago. What kind of service would you want to buy for 15 pounds that takes that long when you can buy a premium CID for the same price? I'm still banned BTW.

You must login or register to view this content. (the blocked out part is the CID)

The very last messages were just him asking if I was on PSN, which I replied no and he just said okay. Not worth putting up here.

TLAwesome faceR - do not purchase any service from NillxModz, CaughtCrash or funmw2. They are not legitimate, and I'm sick and tired of idiots using this "fame" from leaking stupid shit to sell stuff without any proof. Get over yourselves.

Nice thread TustbinTustin

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo