Post: CaughtCrash aka NillxModz and his illegitimate services
04-11-2015, 10:13 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

This is not my first time pointing something like this out, but it's very unfortunate that I have to do it again. To fill in the unaware, a few months back, a reputable GTA leaker going by the name of NillxModz started offering a "service" that claims it brings DNS servers back to GTA Online (both on old generation and new generation versions). Of course, no proof was given and yet people still filed on in, sending thousands of dollars to someone who was only known to leak DLC content (which wasn't even always legitimate). Claiming to have issues with PayPal and Rockstar, he closed his Twitter, website and everything else he was on and ran away with the money.

Now that you're filled in, lets get started. About a month ago, funmw2 who runs a pretty popular Twitter account for leaking GTA content and information, joined forces with an unknown modder by the name of "CaughtCrash". I didn't think much of this guy, I figured he might've been someone on PC or Xbox who knows what he's talking about. I then noticed this same user join here on NextGenUpdate. Once he started posting this network type information, it became clear to me who this might be. A few days ago, it was confirmed by funmw2 himself who this man actually is:
You must login or register to view this content.

This is from a group a bunch of us are in on Skype to discuss GTA leaks and updates or whatever else. I apologize to anyone in this group who feels "threatened" by me posting that BTW.

Any who, a few days ago, this mysterious network "master" and funmw2 started promoting a service they offer, which claims it can change RP, give cash and unban consoles from GTA Online. Anyone who knows anything about GTA and modding knows that already sounds fishy. Also again, just like the last time, no proof was shown. So I decided to try it myself. I messaged funmw2 on Skype asking the legitimacy of his service, to which he claims that "any proof they could offer I/we wouldn't believe". I tell him a basic video showing a banned account, then doing the modification, then showing the account going online would be good enough and any speculation would be gone.

Here's pictures of the convo (if you'd like more proof, let me know. I know Nill likes to sprout off the claim of "anyone can fake Skype messages"):

As you can see, I offered to record some proof myself if they didn't want to. When I agreed, fun asked me for a console ID that is banned from GTA Online. I couldn't believe this, because on their store, you can blatantly see you only need to send your gamertag/PSN: You must login or register to view this content. (here's a pic if they try to edit it: You must login or register to view this content.)

After giving a CID to fun, he goes on to tell me that my ban is "beyond a normal ban" and that it will take a while to re-set my permissions. 6 hours ago. What kind of service would you want to buy for 15 pounds that takes that long when you can buy a premium CID for the same price? I'm still banned BTW.

You must login or register to view this content. (the blocked out part is the CID)

The very last messages were just him asking if I was on PSN, which I replied no and he just said okay. Not worth putting up here.

TLAwesome faceR - do not purchase any service from NillxModz, CaughtCrash or funmw2. They are not legitimate, and I'm sick and tired of idiots using this "fame" from leaking stupid shit to sell stuff without any proof. Get over yourselves.

The following 77 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

AdnanM801, AutoModder, azooz121, BiG_GHOST_GaMeR, CuTiXz, Dan Dactyl, DanP, Devilemi, Flavor, dstbwl, EliteHackzPS3, Fantasy Gam3r, ffflock, Freezy :D, FrozenVisions, Gasp, God, GTAV_RECOVERY, Hate, HighModzz, invace, Welsh, ItzCamachoBoii, Jelly, Jhedge, Jimmy, Joel, JonasMartins, Jordan, joshk326, Kavi Modz, KingKush2014, Kronoaxis, Kryptus, LBK, LiveMChief, Lone_Inferno, JokerRey, lucasaf01, MartinModding, mexxpower, ModyHacker, moekroeman, monty86, Mystery, NaTURaL-Kill3R, Toke, NYKILLA007, o0kiddik0o™, Pwnaggge, Rawn, rhett1989, RTE, Saint Goofy, Script Kiddie, Slinky, Smoky420, Snoop, TʜᴇDᴏɴBʀᴏ, That1Guy24, Thatguy7, TheMightyMoJo, TheyCallMeFox, Trippy_Driddy, tunde1992, Laser, WiseMonkey, xIce KiLLaH, xMrJR, Yolo Brahs !, Zambie, Zeynoh
04-11-2015, 10:43 PM #20
I got money to waist so ill let you guy's know in a couple of hours. I paid for rank 1000, and 1 billion on Xbox One yesterday. He said 24 hours from purchase and it will be emailed when done. So ill report back when its 'supposed' to be done.

The following user thanked TʜᴇDᴏɴBʀᴏ for this useful post:

Laser
04-11-2015, 10:45 PM #21
Zeynoh
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by T
I got money to waist so ill let you guy's know in a couple of hours. I paid for rank 1000, and 1 billion on Xbox One yesterday. He said 24 hours from purchase and it will be emailed when done. So ill report back when its 'supposed' to be done.

Good luck.

The following user thanked Zeynoh for this useful post:

TʜᴇDᴏɴBʀᴏ
04-11-2015, 10:45 PM #22
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
He just pretty much doxed some guy too. Nice one: You must login or register to view this content.
I like that lopsided rectangle. 10/10.
04-11-2015, 10:46 PM #23
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
Stickied.
Once a scammer, always a scammer.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

God, joshk326
04-11-2015, 10:48 PM #24
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by T

Thanks! I hope for your sake it's legitimate but my hopes aren't high.
04-11-2015, 10:49 PM #25
Enzo
04-11-2015, 10:52 PM #26
Trippy_Driddy
Vault dweller
Originally posted by T

nigga he told everybody 24 hours and we already have proof of modders who recently paid to test it and he now telling them he wont be able to get theirs done.. don't be surprised if they tell you because of all the allegations they are now unable to fulfill your request lmao
04-11-2015, 10:56 PM #27
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Thanks! I hope for your sake it's legitimate but my hopes aren't high.

Sure. It seem's way too good to be true, but its not like I am wasting fuck loads of money and giving my info out you know. Its like £11 and my GT haha...

Originally posted by Driddy View Post
nigga he told everybody 24 hours and we already have proof of modders who recently paid to test it and he now telling them he wont be able to get theirs done.. don't be surprised if they tell you because of all the allegations they are now unable to fulfill your request lmao

We shall wait and see bro. I am not going to loose sleep over it ahaha!
04-11-2015, 10:57 PM #28
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by T
Sure. It seem's way too good to be true, but its not like I am wasting fuck loads of money and giving my info out you know. Its like £11 and my GT haha...

We shall wait and see bro. I am not going to loose sleep over it ahaha!

Yeah. Let's all throw 11 quid to the scammers and give them some free cash for nothing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo