04-16-2015, 01:00 AM #1
HeroWin
Java Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); accidentally posted in the wrong section so here it is now

A user Samutz, over at You must login or register to view this content. who is the owner of You must login or register to view this content. has currently added basic support for file sharing GTA V saves.. the tool is used for GTA SA primarily and is server based... no downloads.

Samutz needs your help and would like you to share your saves on the site so he could compare them.

Save files are located in the folder C:\Users\<Your username>\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles\<8-character string>
Saves are numbered by their slot number minus 1, up to 16 slot (slot 16 is the autosave slot). So SGTA50000 is slot 1, SGTA50001 is slot 2, etc.

Save file sharing works. Atleast for me. I'm able to use others saves and it works just great. Perhaps R* did this intentional. Or perhaps they don't know this. Either way i can confirm it works. For now. There's one flaw in the website though. When i downloaded a save file as an autosave. It downloads the file with filename "SGTA50014" while my autosave filename is "SGTA50015". So i had to change it's filename to "SGTA50015". Not sure if this is necessary but i did it anyway.
Last edited by HeroWin ; 04-16-2015 at 01:04 AM.

The following user thanked HeroWin for this useful post:

Renton

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo