04-27-2015, 05:20 AM #1
Jimmy
Supreme
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to get custom SocialClub emblems.

This is is a tutorial on how to custom SocialClub emblems after the patch and also for free.

How To :
1. Goto You must login or register to view this content..

2. Pick your emblem.

3. Click on the emblem you want and click on Copy to clipboard

You must login or register to view this content.

4. Goto SocialClub and goto emblem editor.

5. On your keyboard, press Control+Shift+J and goto Console. If you're on Mac, do Command+Option+I.

6. Once in Console, paste the text that you copied by pressing that button and just press enter.

7. Once you'd done that, just wait for it to load the emblem and it'll do everything for you. (Note: Don't exit the Console window, as it wont work if you do.
Last edited by Jimmy ; 07-16-2015 at 07:48 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Jimmy for this useful post:

brewing up, DoozyXGod, ExceptionHell, Father Luckeyy, GrimmxXxReaper, Welsh, JoellekeB, Kryptus, LameModz, Norway-_-1999, P$ycho, policedu, Rey, RTE, Saint Goofy, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, tetrax01, val26, VandaxiiMods, WiseMonkey, xSlinkeyy, YouGotThreeEyes

The following user groaned Jimmy for this awful post:

annontoyolo
05-01-2015, 05:25 PM #11
Jimmy
Supreme
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
Does this still work ? Happy

Yes. :p
05-01-2015, 06:33 PM #12
WiseMonkey
Little One
wow rockstar always has to find a way to patch the dumbest crap it still works but if you try to publish it itll say somthing about breaking terms of service... they always gotta find the dumbest crap to patch. and their emblem editor is complete trash but yet they wonder why we try to find methods to upload custom emblems.
05-01-2015, 06:40 PM #13
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Pug View Post
How to get custom SocialClub emblems.

This is is a tutorial on how to custom SocialClub emblems after the patch and also for free.

How To :
1. Goto You must login or register to view this content..

2. Pick your emblem.

3. Click on the emblem you want and click on Copy to clipboard

4. Goto SocialClub and goto emblem editor.

5. On your keyboard, press Control+Shift+J and goto Console. If you're on Mac, do Command+Option+I.

6. Once in Console, paste the text that you copied by pressing that button and just press enter.

7. Once you'd done that, just wait for it to load the emblem and it'll do everything for you. (Note: Don't exit the Console window, as it wont work if you do.

Dosnt work anymore You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Reyz for this useful post:

WiseMonkey
05-01-2015, 06:41 PM #14
Jimmy
Supreme
Originally posted by WiseMonkey View Post
wow rockstar always has to find a way to patch the dumbest crap it still works but if you try to publish it itll say somthing about breaking terms of service... they always gotta find the dumbest crap to patch. and their emblem editor is complete trash but yet they wonder why we try to find methods to upload custom emblems.

Just tried it and it works.
Last edited by Jimmy ; 05-01-2015 at 06:49 PM.
05-01-2015, 07:37 PM #15
Does not popup and gives save error for myself
05-01-2015, 10:00 PM #16
WiseMonkey
Little One
Originally posted by Pug View Post
Just tried it and it works.

yea it works and lets you save the emblem but if you try to post a new emblem to a crew itll say i broke the tos blah blah and i can get suspended or my acc terminated etc lol :(
05-01-2015, 10:34 PM #17
GrimmxXxReaper
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by WiseMonkey View Post
yea it works and lets you save the emblem but if you try to post a new emblem to a crew itll say i broke the tos blah blah and i can get suspended or my acc terminated etc lol :(

I just did it again with two different emblems perfectly
05-01-2015, 10:37 PM #18
WiseMonkey
Little One
Originally posted by GrimmxXxReaper View Post
I just did it again with two different emblems perfectly

How? lol i get the same error as reyz did. it lets me make it and save it but if i try to publish it to a crew i get that message
05-01-2015, 10:54 PM #19
try using [url]www.gtaemblem.com[/url]

make a account there and upload

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo