05-01-2015, 09:26 AM #1
~ Dragan ~
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i just finished the GTA 5 story mode tutorial and i created my online account.
I have to complete the GTA 5 online tutorial before i can play with friends.. however when I go to do the mission it just says "waiting for other players" in the bottom right hand corner and i can never get into a game. I have tried quitting the game and turning off my ps3, but no fix.
What do i do?

The following user thanked ~ Dragan ~ for this useful post:

xJoRdY_23x
05-01-2015, 09:31 AM #2
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by another user
So i just finished the GTA 5 story mode tutorial and i created my online account.
I have to complete the GTA 5 online tutorial before i can play with friends.. however when I go to do the mission it just says "waiting for other players" in the bottom right hand corner and i can never get into a game. I have tried quitting the game and turning off my ps3, but no fix.
What do i do?

create a new character, set level once you come out of the plane, wait until lamar drives you to the race, it will tell you again 'waiting for other players' just sign out and back in and you are able to play online + you skipped the online tutorial :p
05-01-2015, 09:33 AM #3
~ Dragan ~
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Vado View Post
create a new character, set level once you come out of the plane, wait until lamar drives you to the race, it will tell you again 'waiting for other players' just sign out and back in and you are able to play online + you skipped the online tutorial :p

Cheers mate! i'll give it a go

The following user thanked ~ Dragan ~ for this useful post:

Sen
05-01-2015, 09:51 AM #4
~ Dragan ~
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Vado View Post

Cheers mate! i'll give it a go

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo