05-07-2015, 01:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As of 5/6/2015, R* has officially updated there EULA and states that any mod (Graphical or game changing) will get you banned from GTA 5.

Quote taken from the thinkcomputers thread,
"You agree not to: [..] reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, display, perform, prepare derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software, in whole or in part;"

Potentially what the EULA states is that any modification made to the game folder, whether that be a trainer, graphical enhancer, or other tool to "modify" GTA 5 will get you banned.
05-07-2015, 09:13 PM #11
Reddinos
Treasure hunter
You must login or register to view this content.
05-07-2015, 09:21 PM #12
Apparently, R* newswire came out today stating that modding isn't fully banned. SP mods are allowed, but multiplayer mods are still not recommended.
05-07-2015, 09:28 PM #13
nayjames
Are you high?
Originally posted by atigateway View Post
Good news for us Modders they is a program going around but not release to public yet still private that can edit and modify the .ysc files in the script.rpf all we need now is to inject them back to script.rpf when modified thats a step in the right direction.

What are you talking about, without being able to re encrypt files inside the rpf, we wont be able to re encrypt script files as they use the same encryption. This means you cant modify them outside the script_rel.rpf
05-08-2015, 03:02 AM #14
R3ckT
Haxor!
Originally posted by Reddinos View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Stop teasing with that you bastad :p

Originally posted by Redcyberhawk View Post
Apparently, R* newswire came out today stating that modding isn't fully banned. SP mods are allowed, but multiplayer mods are still not recommended.

Try clicking the link I posted earlier Not Happy or Sad
05-08-2015, 04:00 AM #15
Reddinos
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by R3ckT View Post
Stop teasing with that you bastad :p

Try clicking the link I posted earlier Not Happy or Sad

tease how bro You must login or register to view this content.
05-08-2015, 04:34 AM #16
R3ckT
Haxor!

lmao text chat was the best thing they introduced to V. Gives all the kids a voice without hearing the 12vies. Where you get that? I quoted you on 7 a while ago. Something about always missing out Winky Winky
05-08-2015, 10:11 AM #17
KeyWest2014
Bounty hunter
Your menu is crazy !
05-08-2015, 08:32 PM #18

U want me to release ur 20$ work? lel.. #niggurbesohatinzranaow.. Needa
05-08-2015, 08:35 PM #19
Lol stupid kid, but yeah refrain to what he said.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo