06-23-2015, 09:01 PM #1
Egzec
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is an article from Rockstar Games posted on June 15, 2015, so this is an updated post.

It's a short article, and you can find it here: You must login or register to view this content.

Otherwise I'm just gonna quote the article down below.

Update: Targeting Cheaters in GTA Online
"As part of our ongoing commitment to combat cheating and griefing, we have recently implemented new systems to allow us to more efficiently detect and target any players found running mods and cheat programs within GTA Online. As a reminder, any attempt to tamper with the behavior of GTA Online by installing or executing mods, scripts, or other exploits, modifying the game files or manipulating the game in any way while it is executing will result in disciplinary action including but not limited to time in the cheater pool, bans and potential suspension of your account. Please help maintain the integrity of the GTA Online experience by keeping sessions free of modifications and exploits.

Thank you to members of the GTA Online community who have been doing their part by reporting cheaters to the Banhammer address with helpful information. For details, please see: You must login or register to view this content. at the Rockstar Support site."

I thought I should show this to everyone, especially to the modders, because this is a new warning to GTA Online players using any kind of exploits.

The following 4 users say thank you to Egzec for this useful post:

CCosta75, Feik, HeroWin, Ploutarxos1
11-23-2015, 04:34 AM #47
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by todd00 View Post
dude this is months old why you replying now lol
I know it's old , but just saying! I wouldn't be stupid enough to do these things like this , but that's just my opinion!
11-23-2015, 04:35 AM #48
todd00
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by jqq View Post
I know it's old , but just saying! I wouldn't be stupid enough to do these things like this , but that's just my opinion!

everyone has there own opinion mate
11-23-2015, 05:00 AM #49
everyone has there own opinion mate

yeah not every1 is grumpy like his ass and it was just a troll we was having fun at the time i dont know why that jqq guy brought this up ... this is soo old
11-23-2015, 05:07 AM #50
todd00
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by 582 View Post
yeah not every1 is grumpy like his ass and it was just a troll we was having fun at the time i dont know why that jqq guy brought this up ... this is soo old

haha i no bro people got nothing else better to do lol

The following user thanked todd00 for this useful post:

JANGLES_582
11-23-2015, 05:16 AM #51
haha i no bro people got nothing else better to do lol

right smh lol
11-23-2015, 06:11 AM #52
jqq
Hurah!
what man shut the fuck up its called having fun and we all like to be a ass here and there and why u bringing this back up this is so long time ago i see who has no life go get one u fuck face
I may have no life , but I ain't as Pathetic as you are to ruin other People's gaming experience , so go Fuck Yourself! All I said was that's what happens when you do shit like this! Did I disrespect or offend you?! No I didn't! Just stating what's the cause for Modders getting banned!
Last edited by jqq ; 11-23-2015 at 06:13 AM.
11-23-2015, 06:19 AM #53
jqq
Hurah!
It's just an opinion! Get over it! And I'll stop from here! I'll take that You were having fun! It's Cool!
11-23-2015, 08:54 AM #54
Originally posted by jqq View Post
I may have no life , but I ain't as Pathetic as you are to ruin other People's gaming experience , so go Fuck Yourself! All I said was that's what happens when you do shit like this! Did I disrespect or offend you?! No I didn't! Just stating what's the cause for Modders getting banned!

what man shut the fuck up u *** and i dont even blow up lobbies at all if ur wondering that to dont watch me just watch ur self and while ur at it go catch ur self a life u ****
11-23-2015, 09:07 AM #55
jqq
Hurah!
what man shut the fuck up u *** and i dont even blow up lobbies at all if ur wondering that to dont watch me just watch ur self and while ur at it go catch ur self a life u ****
Getting mad , because it's True! Bitch ass! No wonder why You got banned! Without Mods your nothing! Piece of shit!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo