11-09-2015, 07:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU!

Today i am posting a very simple tutorial, i have not seen posted around here

If a modder has put an object on you or somebody else, all you have to do is start a 1v1 death match with your friend.

Once you've done that. if you have the object on you. let that person kill you once. If its on them kill them once

Then it should not be on you/them anymore.

Hopefully i helped.
Last edited by Parade ; 03-18-2016 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Correction

The following 9 users say thank you to Parade for this useful post:

Flatracer, Muataz, Mui_G, nathanjp1997, Pianist Prodigy, picarito, scrappy_do, xXtbirdXx, Yolo Brahs !
01-23-2016, 01:50 AM #20
this helped me too
01-23-2016, 03:31 PM #21
dawoodk786
Little One
Originally posted by Parade View Post
Hello NGU!

Today i am posting a very simple tutorial, i have not seen posted around here

If a modder has put an object on you or somebody else, all you have to do is start a 1v1 death match with that person.

Once you've done that. if you have the object on you. let that person kill you once. If its on them kill them once

Then it should not be on you/them anymore.

Hopefully i helped.

You can take it of yourself (modder) if you mod you character then kill yourself which will make you invisible then use the interaction menu to change outfit which should change you back. Smile
01-23-2016, 08:42 PM #22
Theres different ways but this is one i havent heard of thanks OP.

The following user thanked Griffps3 for this useful post:

Parade
01-24-2016, 05:47 AM #23
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
It still sux that there is no option in menus like Seren to remove objects for each player an object has been placed on because who takes time off just to start a 1v1 deathmatch. no1. ppl would rather quit the game or find new session :(
03-18-2016, 11:06 PM #24
Originally posted by Xavier
It still sux that there is no option in menus like Seren to remove objects for each player an object has been placed on because who takes time off just to start a 1v1 deathmatch. no1. ppl would rather quit the game or find new session :(

Yeah i agree.
03-25-2016, 11:12 AM #25
045Connection
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Hand View Post
You could simply change your character model to remove the objects placed on you...

when you are a modder, yes you can, but not your friend... so your friend still needs the 1v1 DM... Winky Winky
03-28-2016, 01:36 AM #26
Aha. Thanks man this was very useful.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo