12-10-2015, 09:00 PM #1
PlainOldMe-101
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title says, this is about vehicles you'd love to see recreated or a retro-modern interpretation of.

Although this could easily encompass a vast number of examples, I'll start with a short list, feel free to add your wish lists.

Of course, it's entirely a thing of interest as I highly doubt any suggestions would be adopted by R* for official DLC.

Anyway :-

1) Any Auburn or Dusenberg or a couple of retro-modern hybrid design (hybrid as in style/technical crossover of both), which absolutely must have a big motor as per the real motors.

2) A Norton Commando Interstate (as it was an American market variant) or a retro-modern version or an interpretation of the modern Norton Commando 'factory' retro.

3) An Indian - any one you care, but the rarer the better - give it a brand like 'Indigenous' and you've got the package.

In addition, I'm all for the official adoption of the mod featured on GTA5Mods, that added multi-mode transmission and the fact you actually have to do the ritual 'turn her over' ritual with it.
05-05-2016, 10:15 AM #11
An new muscle car
05-16-2016, 12:30 PM #12
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
Aston Martin DBR1 NEEDS to be in a DLC, or GTA 6

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo