Post: Feature you wish they had in the GTA Online Character Creation Suite
04-22-2016, 08:41 PM #1
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now this is a particularly specific topic but i just thought it would be interesting to hear what people would've liked to see in the character creation suite of GTA Online. I myself would've loved to see a height & weight adjustment feature so the characters would be more varied and unique other than what they were wearing. What about you?

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

DoozyXGod
04-22-2016, 08:54 PM #2
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
They should add something like strength so you get muscles and way more things like that.
04-22-2016, 08:56 PM #3
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by iCheezy View Post
They should add something like strength so you get muscles and way more things like that.

Yeah that's what i was thinking with the height and weight thing. Like you can change their weight so they're skinny, average, muscular, fat etc.

DoozyXGod
04-22-2016, 08:59 PM #4
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Yeah that's what i was thinking with the height and weight thing. Like you can change their weight so they're skinny, average, muscular, fat etc.

Yup should make the game more realistic, maybe they will at it in GTA 6. MEGALELZ
04-22-2016, 09:01 PM #5
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by iCheezy View Post
Yup should make the game more realistic, maybe they will at it in GTA 6. MEGALELZ

Yeah for sure. I mean they could take a look at WWE games facial and body morphing feature in their creation studio, it's simple but it would make such a big difference in the variety of characters you see online.

DoozyXGod
04-23-2016, 07:45 AM #6
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
Boobie size. :borat:
04-23-2016, 08:38 PM #7
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Elleusive View Post
Boobie size. :borat:

Hahahaha yeah that would be nice
04-25-2016, 10:19 PM #8
What I would have like to have seen in a character creation suite? An ACTUAL character creation suite. GTA has the WORST character creation I have ever seen. It's like a world thousands of years in the future where the entire world population has intermarried and we all look the same. /rant

Something like Saints Row/WWE or a lot of the online MMO's have as you guys have said with height/weight adjustments. Even some facial features like bone structure, you know the features we would expect from a top notch game. I mean we could find free to play games that have better character creation, although GTA definitely wins gameplay-wise. It's the only real weakness I feel the game has.
04-25-2016, 10:23 PM #9
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by SpockRocks View Post
What I would have like to have seen in a character creation suite? An ACTUAL character creation suite. GTA has the WORST character creation I have ever seen. It's like a world thousands of years in the future where the entire world population has intermarried and we all look the same. /rant

Something like Saints Row/WWE or a lot of the online MMO's have as you guys have said with height/weight adjustments. Even some facial features like bone structure, you know the features we would expect from a top notch game. I mean we could find free to play games that have better character creation, although GTA definitely wins gameplay-wise. It's the only real weakness I feel the game has.

Yeah i hear you man. If all they did was more or less copy and paste what WWE has for their creattion suite that would be a big improvement.
04-26-2016, 12:02 AM #10
Geraxy
Banned
tbh just to make more range of characters cus in gta theirs loads of people that look like your charter. yes the cloths,tattoos,skin may be different but there mostly all the same

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo