THREAD: Favorite weapon/item to use against an enemy?
  1. 04-24-2016, 07:20 PM
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    Hydrogen's Avatar
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    5,373
    Posts
    91,690
    Reputation
    Aug 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    I haven't played GTA 5 for years now. I remember I was the first ones to play it.. lord how I loved putting my Sticky Bombs on enemy's cars Cool Troll
  2. 04-24-2016, 07:27 PM
    Like's Avatar
    Like
    Super Moderator
    Like's Avatar
    Like
    Super Moderator
    1,302
    Posts
    8,886
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    I haven't played GTA 5 for years now. I remember I was the first ones to play it.. lord how I loved putting my Sticky Bombs on enemy's cars Cool Troll


    Tazer :troll:
  3. 04-24-2016, 07:29 PM
    OfficialJesseP's Avatar
    OfficialJesseP
    Proud Canadian
    OfficialJesseP's Avatar
    OfficialJesseP
    Proud Canadian
    10,709
    Posts
    150,685
    Reputation
    Jun 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    I haven't played GTA 5 for years now. I remember I was the first ones to play it.. lord how I loved putting my Sticky Bombs on enemy's cars Cool Troll

    My favorite modded weapon would be the Tazer as once you hit an enemy with that they can't do jack shit. My favorite normal weapon is the M1927 or Tommy Gun Smile
  4. 04-24-2016, 07:36 PM
    Like's Avatar
    Like
    Super Moderator
    Like's Avatar
    Like
    Super Moderator
    1,302
    Posts
    8,886
    Reputation
    Aug 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by xJustJesse View Post
    My favorite modded weapon would be the Tazer as once you hit an enemy with that they can't do jack shit. My favorite normal weapon is the M1927 or Tommy Gun Smile


    One time i was invis and this kid was running down mt. chiliad and i tazered him with Apii Intense and he slid all the way down on his face Needa
  5. 04-24-2016, 07:37 PM
    OfficialJesseP's Avatar
    OfficialJesseP
    Proud Canadian
    OfficialJesseP's Avatar
    OfficialJesseP
    Proud Canadian
    10,709
    Posts
    150,685
    Reputation
    Jun 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Like View Post
    One time i was invis and this kid was running down mt. chiliad and i tazered him with Apii Intense and he slid all the way down on his face Needa

    Hahahaha nice one!
  6. 04-24-2016, 07:41 PM
    Jiggy's Avatar
    Jiggy
    Can’t trickshot me!
    Jiggy's Avatar
    Jiggy
    Can’t trickshot me!
    391
    Posts
    2,208
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    tazer and sticky bombs =D
  7. 04-24-2016, 09:59 PM
    DoozyXGod's Avatar
    DoozyXGod
    < ^ > < ^ >
    DoozyXGod's Avatar
    DoozyXGod
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,045
    Posts
    7,976
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Tazer nd snowballs
  8. 04-25-2016, 01:49 AM
    Elleusive's Avatar
    Elleusive
    I’m too L33T
    Elleusive's Avatar
    Elleusive
    I’m too L33T
    1,382
    Posts
    27,825
    Reputation
    Jan 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Proximity mines outside the main Los Santos Customs. :troll:
  9. The Following User Thanked Elleusive For This Useful Post:


  10. 04-25-2016, 01:17 PM
    34
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    I'd probably say the Tommy gun, special carbine. Still love putting sticky bombs on enemies cars, aftermath is just brilliant.
  11. 04-25-2016, 09:46 PM
    44
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    Jan 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Heavy sniper and combat MG .