06-21-2016, 10:36 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

DoozyXGod
06-22-2016, 09:26 AM #2
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
Thats a pretty nice car :datboi:
06-22-2016, 06:12 PM #3
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Anyone want to run the bank heist in order to get this car? Lol. PS4 btw
06-23-2016, 04:36 AM #4
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Jon

i wonder if its faster than the T20 :think:
Last edited by Toxic ; 06-25-2016 at 07:12 AM.
06-23-2016, 03:36 PM #5
ryan2490
Save Point
The car is old now 😂
06-25-2016, 03:14 AM #6
Jgood
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Toxic View Post
i wonder if its fast than the T20 :think:

yay, ANOTHER super car that is listed as having a top speed around 200mph yet the fastest it will go is around 120 mph. 142 mph if doing the speed challenge and drive over the right section of road. I personally think these cars are great for the day of and day after an update and lose the cool factor immensely as time passes. If they must introduce new cars than they need to give us mew motorcycles and trucks and versions of classic 60's hotrod. I have been saying this for awhile; They need to give us new tires and rims. That way we can go and redo all of our cars already purchased which I feel would be much more fun. They could also give a NOS option that could be placed on any vehicle. Lastly, they need to give rank specific options, guns and/or cars. Something new every 50 levels that can't be bought by a person just starting. When I started playing GTA V I was given a pistol and that was it. Other than all that, the game is redundant and becoming more and more boring. I don't know how anyone can still play on PS3 or shitbox 1 and honestly have fun, mods or not.

The following user thanked Jgood for this useful post:

Gryphus
06-25-2016, 10:47 AM #7
Moe786x
Do a barrel roll!
MrBossFTW posted videos about this car weeks before it came out he showed 2 more but they weren't released

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo