12-15-2016, 07:16 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are the Steps

1. Join a lobby with friend *but easier*
2. Go to your settings/date and time
3. Set date manually (just change 2017 or 201Cool Man (aka Tustin) then accept and press back once
4. Double tap the ps button is should bring back to the game with a frozen screen.
5. Now you have 2 options, if you had joined a lobby with a tell him to let you know when it says you left (if you have a friend in the lobby to let you know just give about 30secs) **if the game crashes before the 30secs just 25secs next time*
6. Then instantly just change the yr back to the correct one and accept, then go back to the game and it should say that everyone left.

I am sorry if this wasnt very clear i am not good at tutorials, i hope this help

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

Miccus
12-15-2016, 09:37 PM #2
Miccus
Little One
Originally posted by Jon
Here are the Steps

3. Set date manually (just change 2017 or 201Cool Man (aka Tustin) then accept and press back once
4. Double tap the ps button is should bring back to the game with a frozen screen.
5. Now you have 2 options, if you had joined a lobby with a tell him to let you know when it says you left (if you have a friend in the lobby to let you know just give about 30secs) **if the game crashes before the 30secs just 25secs next time*
6. Then instantly just change the yr back to the correct one and accept, then go back to the game and it should say that everyone left.

I am sorry if this wasnt very clear i am not good at tutorials, i hope this help

Untill point 4 was oké.
But you don't need a friend for this,
When you have a frozen screen in Gta just go back to your'e settings/ date and time and set it to correct date again and everybody will leave in the session.
I play like this since the biker dlc came out, for ceo and biker missions, nobody will shoot my packages Haha

The following user thanked Miccus for this useful post:

destroyersham
12-15-2016, 09:40 PM #3
Miccus
Little One
Originally posted by Jon
Here are the Steps

But nice tutorial by the way.
12-15-2016, 10:36 PM #4
United
Big Sister
noice m8
12-19-2016, 03:25 PM #5
ChipModz
Do a barrel roll!
Steps me and my wife use:

1 - Got to XMB > Settings > Date/Time > Set Manually
2 - Change month back one and accept
3 - Go right back in and change it back to correct month and accept
4 - Go back to game.

Your screen will be frozen for a few seconds and then suddenly you will lag out into your own lobby. Start inviting friends or keep it to yourself.
12-21-2016, 08:47 PM #6
jdm0
Gobble
Originally posted by ChipModz View Post
Steps me and my wife use:

1 - Got to XMB > Settings > Date/Time > Set Manually
2 - Change month back one and accept
3 - Go right back in and change it back to correct month and accept
4 - Go back to game.

Your screen will be frozen for a few seconds and then suddenly you will lag out into your own lobby. Start inviting friends or keep it to yourself.

How are you able to change your date/time while connected to Xbox live ? My time and date are grayed out . Only way I can change it is by signing out from Xbox live ******************

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo