01-31-2017, 04:38 PM #1
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now that this is confirmed..

what do we all think of this?

You must login or register to view this content.

:(
Last edited by iZady ; 01-31-2017 at 06:38 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to iZady for this useful post:

BurtE, FrogPap
02-08-2017, 12:56 PM #83
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Munted View Post
Not a mod menu operator myself and infact very new to the whole modding world but I had a thought. What if the modded money before Character Transfer was used to buy the most expensive cars or CEO offices and then re sold. Doing that multiple times would make the stats on your account show some form of activity other than main source of income coming from the "other" category. Then finally once you have the amount of money you want after selling (whatever you can think of thats the most expensive) transfer the character.

Not sure if it would work but in a way it makes sense that it would, showing that the account has had activity and made an income from an evidental source.

If someone tries it and has success let me know. Hope it can help screw over Rockstar the money grabbing assholes.

You could do the same with cars actually, buy and sell on old gen and then transfer - but it'll be very very time consuming

The following user thanked iZady for this useful post:

Sparrow
02-08-2017, 01:24 PM #84
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Munted View Post
Not a mod menu operator myself and infact very new to the whole modding world but I had a thought. What if the modded money before Character Transfer was used to buy the most expensive cars or CEO offices and then re sold. Doing that multiple times would make the stats on your account show some form of activity other than main source of income coming from the "other" category. Then finally once you have the amount of money you want after selling (whatever you can think of thats the most expensive) transfer the character.

Not sure if it would work but in a way it makes sense that it would, showing that the account has had activity and made an income from an evidental source.

If someone tries it and has success let me know. Hope it can help screw over Rockstar the money grabbing assholes.

Might actually give this a shot later to see if it bypasses the ban.

Fill all garages with most expensive - fully done up cars. Then sell Cool Troll

The following user thanked Sparrow for this useful post:

iZady
02-08-2017, 09:05 PM #85
Munted
Keeper
Thats what I thought. But yea sure it will be time consuming but under a month until transfer is over so as many modded accounts you can bring over the better. I guess at this stage anything is worth a shot, I just wish I played GTA Online earlier I would have got onto modding and made the most of it.

The following user thanked Munted for this useful post:

iZady
02-17-2017, 08:53 PM #86
rangehe32
Do a barrel roll!
Oh well. it was fun.
02-22-2017, 10:54 PM #87
Sal time to move on to something else. ...
02-24-2017, 03:33 PM #88
Munted
Keeper
Anyone seen this before? Got given account for free but it wouldnt transfer cause it said it had too much money, money was then reduced to 347 million and now this pops up.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo