02-06-2017, 09:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you guys think someone will figure out how to not get banned before March 6th and im making this thread so if you have any theories then make sure to leave them here

The following user thanked victorinho11 for this useful post:

Unb
02-25-2017, 11:11 PM #101
Ken Bone
Save Point
so it is best to have accounts sit for a while not a day after transfer.

Make sure when you transfer you don't have anymore than like 10 million (but you can use the money bypass)

soon as the character transfer successful screen pops up. Unlink your social club immediately after.

skip all the character edits and just join a session. As you join, you will get the rockstar cash gift screen. *YOU MUST UNLINK YOUR SOCIAL CLUB BEFORE THE ROCKSTAR CASH GIFT SCREEN APPEARS*. <-thats the most important part of the transfer.

accept the cash gift and continue to join a session

once in a lobby, don't buy anything (ceo office, yachts, etc)

sign off of gta online.

dont sign back on and buy everything. try to stay off of gta for a while. until the ban wave cools down and you hear less about rockstar banning people, trust me it will cool down eventually.

The only people that get banned are the ones that go on, day after day and transfer with a lot of money.

HOPE THIS HELPS =)
02-25-2017, 11:12 PM #102
Originally posted by Ken
so it is best to have accounts sit for a while not a day after transfer.

Make sure when you transfer you don't have anymore than like 10 million (but you can use the money bypass)

soon as the character transfer successful screen pops up. Unlink your social club immediately after.

skip all the character edits and just join a session. As you join, you will get the rockstar cash gift screen. *YOU MUST UNLINK YOUR SOCIAL CLUB BEFORE THE ROCKSTAR CASH GIFT SCREEN APPEARS*. <-thats the most important part of the transfer.

accept the cash gift and continue to join a session

once in a lobby, don't buy anything (ceo office, yachts, etc)

sign off of gta online.

dont sign back on and buy everything. try to stay off of gta for a while. until the ban wave cools down and you hear less about rockstar banning people, trust me it will cool down eventually.

The only people that get banned are the ones that go on, day after day and transfer with a lot of money.

HOPE THIS HELPS =)

Have you gotten banned at all?
02-25-2017, 11:14 PM #103
Ken Bone
Save Point
nope, 5 accounts no ban
02-25-2017, 11:21 PM #104
Originally posted by Ken
nope, 5 accounts no ban

ALright i try your method
02-25-2017, 11:56 PM #105
jamvisuals1
Do a barrel roll!
I don't understand why people think social club has anything to do with accounts being suspended and reset. Social club is only Rockstar giving an end user access to see some of the stats that they can see whether your account is linked to social club or not. As soon as your account is transferred they are probably periodically running checks on accounts hence some accounts last days/weeks longer depending on what they are targeting.

The following user thanked jamvisuals1 for this useful post:

daemon247
02-26-2017, 08:10 PM #106
Hey set rank 1 with 90mil,but hey don't buy anything...Hey don't do unlock all...Hey don't put fireworks or free rims....Hey maybe do rank 1 and fill all garages with cars then sell them...Damn modders,if this is such a paranoia over 'ban',then i don't see the point of modding an account at all.If it came down to>don't do this don't do that.RIP gta 5 mods.

The following user thanked daemon247 for this useful post:

Mr.Himanshu18
02-27-2017, 06:09 AM #107
Traffic87
Save Point
I haven't seen the cash gift screen at all after xfers.
02-27-2017, 09:58 PM #108
did someone find method to transfer without account being reset ?
02-28-2017, 03:25 AM #109
Hi can you show me what is your good random time to be set with the project desire tool. And did u set it 400m for cash?

Thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo