02-06-2017, 09:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you guys think someone will figure out how to not get banned before March 6th and im making this thread so if you have any theories then make sure to leave them here

The following user thanked victorinho11 for this useful post:

Unb
02-10-2017, 02:50 PM #47
Miccus
Little One
Originally posted by goldmego1 View Post
Dude you cant buy 6 garages on ps3 , if you say " you have not bought ANYTHING on the next gen "

Yes you can !
Make a second character on ps3 and you can buy again 3 garage and mod it fully, so this way you have 6 garage fully modded.
It is clear you don't know what you are talking about.
02-10-2017, 06:21 PM #48
jamvisuals1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Miccus View Post
Yes you can !
Make a second character on ps3 and you can buy again 3 garage and mod it fully, so this way you have 6 garage fully modded.
It is clear you don't know what you are talking about.

Yeah this is what I meant. Day two and no suspended email. With my luck, the account that I didn't make any modded cars on will last while the one that I spent hours customizing next gen cars to transfer got suspended within 24hrs.

The following user thanked jamvisuals1 for this useful post:

Miccus
02-10-2017, 06:47 PM #49
Originally posted by jamvisuals1 View Post
Yeah this is what I meant. Day two and no suspended email. With my luck, the account that I didn't make any modded cars on will last while the one that I spent hours customizing next gen cars to transfer got suspended within 24hrs.

Interesting because i transfered a account with 2 modded garages and didnt get banned till two days
02-10-2017, 08:01 PM #50
3kilos
Gobble
didnt get any email but logged into account transferred 1 week ago and is banned now
02-10-2017, 08:05 PM #51
ksa_7ooo7
Maggbot timeout!
its only about the date and time .
i modded one account and transfer it before 30 days , and i modded one account in the same day and also transfer it
and i bought many things in both account , the account with 30 days waiting did not ban i am playing now for 7 days everything is Okay , the other account got banded after 3 days.
its only about the date and time of playing GTA 100%
just try to play with time and date and try .
02-10-2017, 11:03 PM #52
jamvisuals1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by victorinho11 View Post
Interesting because i transfered a account with 2 modded garages and didnt get banned till two days

Welp just got the suspension email SalI may just create a new account and transfer just for giggles to see if they ban it not even being modded LOL.
Last edited by jamvisuals1 ; 02-10-2017 at 11:05 PM.
02-10-2017, 11:17 PM #53
Welp just got the suspension email SalI may just create a new account and transfer just for giggles to see if they ban it not even being modded LOL.

tell me how it goes :troll:
02-11-2017, 12:51 AM #54
Originally posted by 7ooo7 View Post
its only about the date and time .
i modded one account and transfer it before 30 days , and i modded one account in the same day and also transfer it
and i bought many things in both account , the account with 30 days waiting did not ban i am playing now for 7 days everything is Okay , the other account got banded after 3 days.
its only about the date and time of playing GTA 100%
just try to play with time and date and try .

Had an account two years old got banned
02-11-2017, 12:55 AM #55

Same!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo