10-25-2018, 10:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi.
I'm posting here to ask for your help!!!
A GTA Crew, Down Routers PT, are chasing me and some friends of mine, freezing us and booting us offline with ddos attacks.
One of us had to buy a new router... don´t know if just coincidence or it was because of the ddos attacks.
What I´m asking you guys is to report this crew on the rockstar social club.
Please report using the "moto", because their moto is "boot no router", "boot on the router" in english.
Thanks in advance
10-25-2018, 02:06 PM #2
Modders today PAY to use someone else's menu and think they are GOD modders, then when they cant freeze or kick they PAY to use someone's servers for DOS and think they are hackers. It's sad that GTA online for old gen has come to this, but it is what it is. That said, if you want to play online, best thing you can do to protect yourself is get a VPN, or on an NFO or OVH. VPN is still easily booted but atleast it wont be your home connection.
10-25-2018, 04:20 PM #3
SolidSRK
Little One
A vpn will solve all your ddos problems. Been using HMA for 3 months now and not one single ddos. Wouldn't go online without it..
10-25-2018, 07:04 PM #4
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by CCosta75 View Post
Hi.
I'm posting here to ask for your help!!!
A GTA Crew, Down Routers PT, are chasing me and some friends of mine, freezing us and booting us offline with ddos attacks.
One of us had to buy a new router... don´t know if just coincidence or it was because of the ddos attacks.
What I´m asking you guys is to report this crew on the rockstar social club.
Please report using the "moto", because their moto is "boot no router", "boot on the router" in english.
Thanks in advance

Reporting their crew will not get them off GTA, your only option is to mod and get the menu Paradise, its almost impossible to freeze, then also get some sort of VPN. Id suggest OctoVPN to start. Learn how to share connections and get your vpn working on ps3 then you will not be able to be held off. Other than what i just said, no one can help you, thats just PS3 nowadays.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo